Chapter Four

Chapter Four
Louie The Menace

1,364,734 likesthemaddoxmax blessed to have you @cardiafineView all 6,179 commentscardiafine 😩sirrocco Gotta love it❤️‍🔥brookeblack ❤️❤️axelthehammer @cardiafine, that man loves you franfine so sweetnettieafine I can't be mad at you anymore

1,364,734 likes
themaddoxmax blessed to have you @cardiafine
View all 6,179 comments
cardiafine 😩
sirrocco Gotta love it❤️‍🔥
brookeblack ❤️❤️
axelthehammer @cardiafine, that man loves you
franfine so sweet
nettieafine I can't be mad at you anymore. Keep my sis happy 😊
ericamena yes sir, save your marriage
username1 damn, how bad did you fuck up?
username2 divorce him @cardiafine stay strong, my queen 💪🏻
username3 @username2 he's going to block you
username2 @username3 I don't care free the Queen from the shackles of this devious demon 👹
themaddoxmax @username2 fuck you and BLOCKED!!!!
amandaxx omg the comments lol 😆
axelthehammer @themaddoxmax, they eating you up in these comments. Let me tell my wife I love her. I can't stand this energy anymore
princesslove see what I told you @zhanzhan
zhanzhan @themaddoxmax turn off your comments
username4 @cardiafine you need a real man
themaddoxmax @username4 I will shoot you
username5 @louiecantin said he is going to take your wife
louiecantin @cardiafine respond to the DM
themaddoxmax @louiecantin I'm dangerous, man, I promise you.
louiecantin @themaddoxmax I'll have your wife in my bed by tonight
axelthehammer @louiecantin Hey little bitch watch your mouth about my sister
sirrocco @louiecantin drop the location we about to whoop your ass up and down your block bitch boy
themaddoxmax @louiecantin I'm beating your fucking head off
louiecantin @themaddoxmax @cardiafine Hey baby hit me up; I'll be at the YouKu nightclub.
cardiafine @louiecantin keep my name out of your mouth. I don't know you, and I don't want to know you; if you have a problem with @themaddoxmax take it up with him and leave me the hell alone
jeanthehaitian These comments. I'm concerned.
username5 Louie, the menace strikes again

==THE===WIFE==

I parked my car and climbed out. I locked the car and started walking on the sidewalk. I was out buying Janay some last-minute baby essentials that she had asked me to buy for her.

I walked into Petit Tresor and Couture Kids. The store staff greeted me, and I greeted them back before browsing around the store.

I ended up picking out nursery furniture and baby clothing but continued looking at all the clothes and soft stuffed animals. I was bending down and checking everything out, holding and feeling each item I looked at when Erica and Brooke walked into the store and walked over to me.

"Hey, girly," Brooke said.

"Hey, girl," I said as I hugged her.

We pulled away, and I looked Erica up and down at how skinny she had gotten after having her son.

"Bitch, I'm jealous; you look amazing," I told Erica as I hugged her.

"Thank you, and girl, you look amazing too," Erica said.

"Did you get everything you needed?" Brooke asked me.

I nodded.

"Yes, but I was waiting for you guys to come," I answered.

"Okay, then let's pay for the things and go," Erica said.

We walked over to the counter, and I paid for everything. I ordered furniture that would be delivered to Janay's home, and we left with several bags of baby blankets, toys, and clothes.

When we made it to my car, some man was standing next to it.

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked.

Erica squinted to get a good look at the man when Brooke groaned.

"Girl, that's Louie; the one Maddox was arguing with on Instagram," Brooke said.

I rolled my eyes. I put my hand in my purse and got a hold of my gun just in case I had to shoot this man.

We walked up to him.

"Get away from my car," I said.

"Cardi, I'm here to take you out for lunch," Louie said.

I glared up at him as his six-foot frame towered over mine. He was a bit shorter and smaller than Maddox. I stepped back as he walked closer to me, ready to pull out my gun.

"This is my town, this ain't New York, so leave that rat and get with a real man," Louie said to me.

Brooke chuckled.

Erica coughed.

"Sir, please leave me alone; I don't want or need you," I said as I walked around him, but he grabbed my arm, which made me pull out my gun and point it at him.

Louie smirked.

"Damn, I like that. Do you even know how to use it?" Louie asked me.

"I don't know. You want to find out," I replied.

Louie raised his hands in surround and stepped away from me. I unlocked my car as Erica and Brooke got in with our things.

I looked at Louie and laughed.

"Man, you're nothing compared to my husband," I said as I got in the car and drove off before he could come near it again.

"Call Maddox," I said as I looked in my rearview mirror as Louie got in his car.

I sped off so he wouldn't be able to follow. I did not care about a ticket, and if I needed to run, red lights because I had seen enough movies to know that a crazy man would kidnap you in broad daylight.

"That's scary," Erica said as Brooke was now on the phone with Maddox as I continued driving.

"I know, right? My hands are shaking," I said.