Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen
Lasting Love

878,747 likesnoeldaniel 12 years down, forever to go until the end @lewishamilton 💙🤎💙🤎View all 3,131 commentsjanaydeleón Happy anniversary, you two! I love you guys! ❤️cardiafine happy anniversary now get inside so we can celebrate!katiadaniel...

878,747 likes
noeldaniel 12 years down, forever to go until the end @lewishamilton 💙🤎💙🤎
View all 3,131 comments
janaydeleón Happy anniversary, you two! I love you guys! ❤️
cardiafine happy anniversary now get inside so we can celebrate!
katiadaniel Happy Anniversary ❤️❤️❤️

===THE======WIFE===

Lewis stood up and raised his wine glass as Noel stood beside him. He turned his body to face her.

Everyone stood up and raised their wine glasses to listen to the speech Lewis was about to make to honor his and Noel's twelfth wedding anniversary.

"Life has changed for all of us, but for us, it's been a tremendous change that includes four beautiful children that I never knew could bring us so much joy. Every day I thank God that he sent this beautiful, strong, caring angel to me. Noel has stood beside me through rugged and beautiful times. She has been my number one supporter in my life, and I will always be grateful for the time and effort you have put into helping me become the man I am today. I won the lottery the day I met you and knew from the moment I saw you at that block party that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. My advice to all you couples here is that it's okay not to understand each other, and it's okay not to have the same feelings all the time, but as long as you both communicate with each other, you can make it. I make this toast to not only celebrate our anniversary but also celebrate the lasting love that I pray for everyone in this room to experience. She is an incredible woman, and I would like to raise a toast to Noel. Thank you. Cheers!" Lewis said.

"Cheers!" Everyone in the room repeated.

Noel and Lewis kissed then Janay stood up.

"I would like to make a toast to Noel and Lewis, my sister and brother-in-law. I have firsthand witnessed their love story, and I feel that gives me an insight into how they have such a happy marriage. For those of you who don't know, Noel and Lewis met in June 2007 at a block party which I had to drag her to, so Lewis, you're welcome where Noel was looking as beautiful as she does this evening, and Lewis was looking his usual charming self. Lewis walked over to me and asked me to introduce him to Noel because, and I quote, he knew she would be his wife while Noel just thought he was cute and would be her husband one day. They are the perfect match. And I am proud to have them as family. They have shown me over the years what a great marriage is, and tonight, I would like us all to raise a toast to Noel and Lewis and wish them a very Happy Anniversary and a lifetime of happiness," Janay said.

Everyone raised their wine glasses and cheered.

The rest of the night, everyone laughed and shared stories about Noel and Lewis.

Then Katia stood up, and everyone looked at her.

"Okay, so I won't be making a speech, but I do have something to give Noel and Lewis. Now for those of you who were at my wedding, you'll remember that these two surprised my husband and me with a gift that was very sentimental to us, so we wanted to give them a similar gift," Katia said as she grabbed the large box from under the table then walked over to the head of the table where Noel and Lewis were sitting.

Noel smiled as Katia handed the gift to her. Noel placed the box on the table, and she and Lewis opened it together; Noel gasped and started to tear up as Lewis hugged Katia.

"Thank you," Noel said to Katia as Noel joined the hug.

"I'm glad you guys love it," Katia said.

===THE======WIFE===

Princess' fingers pressed delicately on the piano keys as Zhan walked into the living room and watched his wife focus on the piano.

"Princess?" Zhan calls, standing near the couch.

"What is it?" Princess asked, not looking up.

Zhan walks over and sits down next to her on the small stool.

Princess continues to play the piano.

Zhan watches as her fingers glide gracefully over the keys, making a beautiful sound.

"My parents' fortieth wedding anniversary is coming up, and my siblings and I want to throw them an anniversary party in Beijing," Zhan answered.

"Okay," Princess said.

"I want to let you know to clear your schedule for it," Zhan said.

"Okay, I'll take two weeks off of my schedule for it," Princess said.

"Thank you," Zhan said.

"Mhmm," Princess said.

Zhan smiled as he kissed Princess' cheek.

"When are you going to teach me how to play the piano?" Zhan asked Princess.

"The last time I tried to teach you, we ended up pregnant with Melody," Princess answered.

Zhan chuckled.

"I promise if you teach me, I won't knock you up," Zhan said.

Princess giggled.

"Okay," Princess said as Zhan placed his hands on top of her hands.

Princess' body relaxed.

"Keep going," Zhan said with a grin as Princess continued playing the piano with Zhan's hands.

"Upstairs, now," Princess said, looking at Zhan with her bedroom eyes.

Zhan smirked.

===THE======WIFE===

1,824,789 likessirrocco my mini-me View all 9,789 commentsnettieafine 😍🥰❤️sirmelo when are y'all going to have another one?sirrocco @sirmelo yesterday if it was up to menettieafine @sirmelo don't give him any ideas sirmelo I'm just saying @netti...

1,824,789 likes
sirrocco my mini-me
View all 9,789 comments
nettieafine 😍🥰❤️
sirmelo when are y'all going to have another one?
sirrocco @sirmelo yesterday if it was up to me
nettieafine @sirmelo don't give him any ideas
sirmelo I'm just saying @nettieafine
jeanthehaitian 👀😷🥱⬆️
cardiafine @jeanthehaitian 🥴😉😭
nettieafine cardiafine @jeanthehaitian out the comments now!
sirrocco wtf going on? I want to know @cardiafine @jeanthehaitian
nettieafine @jeanthehaitian is always in someone's business but his own business
jeanthehaitian I don't live in a glasshouse, baby. I know all the ins and outs of my life @nettieafine
cardiafine @jeanthehaitian 🤭🤭🤭🤭
nettieafine @jeanthehaitian read me for filth 😭