Chapter Six

Chapter Six
Meet Casimir Deleón

Liked by sirrocco, brockmaxwell, paislib, themaddoxmax, cassie, and 2,275,794 others janaydeleón The last belly photo before I met my baby boy this morning

janaydeleón The last belly photo before I met my baby boy this morning. 📷 @axelthehammer 💙
Comments have been limited on this post.
axelthehammer 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
cardiafine I'm so happy for you best mama ever💙
noeldaniel Congrats love
katiadaniel So happy for you guys 💕
quiava many blessings
nettieafine congratulations boo
brookeblack such a blessing
ericamena congratulations 😍
alondradessy congrats, boo!
princesslove congratulations Mommy!
amandaxx so happy for you guys congrats

==THE===WIFE==

"Mommy," Stormi squealed as she walked into the hospital room, followed by Maddox and me.

"Hi, Stormi," Janay said as Axel picked up Stormi and placed her on the hospital bed.

"Is that my baby brother?" Storm asked as the first thing she did was gently pet Casimir's face.

"Yes, that's your baby brother," Axel answered as Stormi kissed her baby brother before hugging the newborn gently.

We all practically melted at the sight of the two of them.

"That's an entirely different reaction than what Kiari did when she met Messiah for the first time," I said.

"But that's her baby now," Janay said with a laugh.

I perched on the bed beside Janay and looked at Casimir.

"He looks like your grandfather, Janay," I told her.

Janay nods.

"I thought so too," Janay said.

"What made you guys pick the name Casimir?" Maddox asked.

"Stormi picked it; we put names in a bowl and let her pick one, and she chose Casimir," Axel answered.

"What a great way to get her excited about having a baby brother," I said.

"I hoped you guys would have named him after me, but I guess Casimir is an okay name," Maddox said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, let's take a photo," I whispered, and Axel lifted Stormi onto the bed near Janay, who was holding Casimir in her arms.

Maddox moved to stand by Axel's left shoulder so Axel could sit beside Janay.

The nurse took a photo that showed Janay and Axel holding Casimir together, and Stormi, Maddox, and I all surrounded Janay and the new baby.

==THE===WIFE==