Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven
Amani The YouTuber

"Now, why are we meeting his baby momma?" Erica asked as we got the kids out of the cars.

"Because she seems nice, and she gave me great advice on how to deal with her sperm donor," I answered as I placed Messiah in his stroller.

Brooke chuckled.

"What if it's a setup?" Brooke asked me.

"I got my gun in my purse and Jason here," I answered her as Jason ran after Alanna and Ahn, who took off across the parking lot of the park.

"Alanna! Ahn!" I shouted for them to come back.

Princess shook her head.

"I don't think she would do anything," Princess said.

"We don't know that, but I'm ready for anything," Nettie said.

"Come on, y'all, be nice," I said.

Jason carried over Alanna and Ahn, and then we started walking towards the entrance of the park.

Once we made it past the park gate, I spotted Amani and her daughters sitting at one of the tables.

We walked over to them.

"Hey, Amani," I said, getting her attention.

Amani turned in her seat and then stood up.

"Hey, Cardi, hi everyone," Amani said as she waved.

We introduced the kids to each other then they took off to play together. Then I introduced Amani to the girls, and we sat down.

"Stay where we can see you all!" Princess shouted at the kids.

Jason took his position between the playground and the tables to watch both the kids and us.

"So, Amani, what's your story?" Erica asked her.

"I'm just a regular girl from Houston; who loved dance, gymnastics, and beauty pageants. Then I ended up getting pregnant by a man who I thought was a good person, but he turned out to be a clown once the little fame from YouTube got in his head," Amani answered, giving a summary of her life.

"How did you meet him?" Nettie asked her.

"He hung out with my older brothers. At first, I never paid him any attention, but the more he came around, the more I noticed him, plus he could dance his off, and dancing is my passion, so we bonded over that," Amani explained.

"Sounds like you guys had a cute love story; what happened?" Princess asked her.

"We started a YouTube channel once we found out we were pregnant, you know, as a side hustle, and the more the track free, the more he began to change. Then one day, he's saying, I'm holding back then, and I ended up stabbing him for stealing money from our kids' trust fund," Amani answered.

"Oh, I like you," Nettie said.

"See, I told you she's different," I said.

"I take care of my daughters and film for my channel. I do not deal with Louie at all; I have a restraining order against him which is what I told Cardi to do the same, and I have full custody of the girls. The only thing he can do involving them is paying child support, and he doesn't even do that," Amani said.

"So, he's a weirdo," Brooke said.

"Big weirdo, he'll do anything for clout," Amani said.

"So, he is risking his life for clout," Erica said.