chapter one - change of a path

Empty, the room is, just like Izuku. He thought it was all hilarious how fate worked for him, cursing him with more sorrow and despair even if life seems to be going alright.

He slowly closed his eyes, no longer bothering to care about anything anymore, even if he was in Tartarus. His eyes slowly closed, and so the little light in his eyes faded. The remaining hope that once stood falling.

However, he couldn't rest, he really couldn't do anything it seemed. "Why haven't you accepted the truth yet, master?" A girl's voice rang through the dark abyss of his mind, he quickly turned around, well attempted anyway, trying to find the source of the voice but nothing. "Sorry master but you can't see me, not yet anyway." The voice said from the void of darkness.

"Wh-where are you? W-why call m-me master?" He called out, slightly frightened at what was happening.

"I am you or more pacifically, your quirk." His eyes widened slightly but he didn't believe those words, he was born quirkless and he only had a quirk when he had One For All, but he no longer had it. "Do you wonder why I am here now? I will tell you then. All quirks have a form in a person but they all are just part of them, we are different, I am different. In you, I became your only friend when you didn't have one, I became your family when they neglected you, I became what you wanted." The darkness around him slowly went into itself, racing together to form a body.

"S-so quirks have a form in a p-person but we can't see them?" He asked the forming body who had opened its eyes, showing a dark green shine that glowed with mischief. A opposite of his once bright green, emerald eyes.

"Only people who can steal quirks can see them." The voice told him, shocking the poor greenette. "All Might didn't tell you everything did he, the truth about One For All. He has always been a terrible father but this is a new level." The body formed into a girl with long white-glowing hair, dark-green mischievous eyes with a small body with pale but fair skin or what we would call, a loli. The rest of the darkness turned into a dress over her, showing her arms still.

She smiled towards Izuku who looked shocked, but even more angry. "But my dad went to work oversea." He said in disbelief, a hint of anger in his voice. The loli girl just sighed and wrapped her hands around him, making a hug.

"Sorry master for finding out this way, but you needed to know. By the way master, do you want revenge on him?" Izuku looked at her shocked but her smile grew, showing sharp teeth. "You master could rule over the villians, with my power, your quirk, and get revenge on that bastard who was never there for you and when he was, only ruined your future." Her words slowly made him even more happy to get rid of his mentor however, there was still a good part of him, but his quirk would get rid of that. "Do you know he wants to give your sister the quirk? No. Well he does."

Silent. That was what Izuku was, so quite and yet it was so disturbing to be in. Izuku got up and looked at his quirk. "What's your name?" He simply asked, no longer stuttering, no longer the old him.

"I have no name, you she yet to name me, but I am you or a part of you." She told him and he nodded then looking down at her, before putting his hand towards her. "So allow me to have the power to kill my father and ruin him."

Outside of Izuku's mind:

"That kid must be ruined, warden" a guard told the warden of Tartarus, who rolled his eyes before someone broke into the room.

"Sir, the new prisoner escaped!!!" The new arriver, being a guard, shouted at then.

"What? Impossible! No one can escape from here!" The warden said sternly before another guard came in.

"We found him, he is outside sector B!"

"Get him then!" "Yes sir!"

The warden took a deep breath before looking at the cameras and seeing Izuku, or what he believed to be him. He saw a new person. He had fair skin, yet pale. His eyes were smaller, his face of that of a stern, cold yet charming and kind man and much more taller then he previously was, begin the same height of a average man. His hair was no longer a mess of forest green hair, but one of the darkest blacks the warden had ever seen, reaching his shoulders but being in a mess. His prison uniform was ripped in places and stretched out, thanks to his new muscles around and on him.

"What happened to this kid? He seems so different." The old man spoke to himself before locking eyes with him through the screen, his once colourful emerald eyes were now so dim and dark, it made him seem more mischievous then Loki.

Izuku looked through the camera and scoffed before walking away, however, the footsteps of guards stopped him. "Stop right there!" And "Put your hands up!" Was what he heard from the guards.

"You might want me arrested." His voice made him sound almost noble yet seemed to give off evil intentions. "But you can't ever do it." He finished as they tried to incapacitate him with specially designed guns. "I declare that your attacks shall never hit me." The bullets, before reaching him, darted away from him.

"What the hell!?" The reaction of the guards and warden was heard, before seeing Izuku speak once more.

"Any guard that lay their eyes on me shall perish, that's my law." The warden saw all his men start choking, all in agonising pain as their lives were taken. A smile appearing on Izuku's face as he looked at the warden "I can't have any witnesses, now can I?" He spoke out, scaring the warden before hearing his words "anyone who has seen what has happened shall forget what has happened here, that is my declaration." And with that he walked away, without a care in the world about anything else. He then disappeared in a cloud of smoke, a quirk of one of the guards.

Next day
Location: Japan, Mustafa, UA, principal Nezu office

"Thank you everyone for coming." Nezu said to all the teachers and available heroes that could come there. "It would appear that Izuku Yagi has got out of prison and there is no evidence on how he did, yet there was around a group of seventeen guards found dead outside of Tartarus, all of suffocation." He showed them all pictures of it and they all look horrified at the pictures, some not been able to look at the faces of them men, so broken, terrified, it all seemed to cruel for them to be killed in such a way. "Even if Izuku was not a traitor, he is now a murderer, he has officially joined the villians."