The mission

The area is shown to be a heavily snowing mountain. Across the lay stands a Japanese structured building alone, searchlights covering the surrounding area. A few guards stand next to an open doorway, guns on the ready. A man kicks away a pigeon and blows it in his hand, hoping to warm himself up. The man and his coworker hear someone shivering and point their guns in the direction which it came from. A tall and lanky African American male with a ballroom suit walks around the corner, giving his enemies his position. 

"Man, it's cold!" He muses. He looks to his side and sees the men with their guns pointing at him. "Hey, fellas." He greets the two, undisturbed. "Special agent Lance Sterling. How are you living?" He introduces himself while walking closer to the men. The other two men begin to shout in Japanese, seeming to threaten Lance.

Lance holds his hands out in surrender. "Whoa. Okay, okay. Everybody good?" Lance asks them and stops in front of them. "I'm just gonna take his gun and toss it to that snowman." The two look behind them to see a snowman smiling at them while Lance continues. "And while you're both looking all confused, trying to figure what's going on... I'm just gonna knock you out."

The two turn to Lance, who spins his leg and kicks one of the men's guns away, resulting in it landing deep in the snowman. Lance then kicks the other gun upward, diverting the guard's attention from him. Lance then grabs the two's heads and bonks them together, knocking them out cold. Lance catches the gun and takes the ammo out and flings it off the balcony. He then goes to take a step, until a splat land on one of the man's faces.

Lance looks down and winces. "Ugh. He didn't deserve that." He looks up where the substance came from and backs up a bit. "Rats with wings." He mutters when he sees pigeons above him. He then pulls out the buttons of his sleeves and tosses them. The buttons reveal themselves to be drones. 

The scene cuts to a room with a lot of people on computers. The big screen in front lights up, showing Lance's face. "I'm in position," Lance informs the room. "What is your situation?" An older woman standing up asks. The drones hover into the building as Lance puts on sunglasses. "Just getting visual now>," Lance says as his sights are met with what the drones see.

 The drones hide behind a gong and zoom in on a certain individual. "Katsu Kimura," Lance reveals the man's name. "Everybody's favorite arms dealer." The drones then hone on a briefcase next to Katsu. "There. That briefcase is your objective." The woman tells Lance. "Inside is the M9 assassin. The first semi-autonomous attack drone, powered by atmospheric energy. Never shuts down, never stops pursuing its target." The scene then changes to the drone attacking cars ruthlessly, then goes back to the woman. "They stole it from our convert weapons lab.

"Uh, Director Jenkins? He's got incoming." A man next to her speaks up and the screen moves to show the danger. "Detecting 70 extra hostiles around the perimeter." Red dots fill the area, showing the enemies' locations.

The director sighs. I don't want another mess like Kyrgyzstan. Lance, listen to me. You've got 70 yakuza incoming. Stand down." The director commands.

Lance laughs a little. "That's better odds than I usually get."

"No! Do not engage!" The director says firmly. "This time, you need to wait for the backup team. Remember what you promised her?" Lance scoffs at that. "Team? I fly solo. And she won't know as long as no one tells her." Lance takes off the glasses and cuts out the communication.

Lance is then seen swimming in the big tank. He looks around and notices that something is causing the men to rush out. The men come back guiding a strange man. The man reaches to Katsu and grabs the case with a metal claw for a hand.

"Uh-oh," Lance says, realizing he's running out of time. He then tosses a small triangle device into the glass. "Guess it's time to introduce myself." Lance scrolls through the list shown on his sleeve and taps on one titled Killer Beatz.

The device, which turns out to be a speaker, lets out a soundwave hard enough to break the glass. Lance rides the gush of water right into the area full of enemies. Lance grabs a couple of lobsters on the floor and uses them to render a man paralyzed. Lance watches as A man runs up to him with a chair.

Lance uses the chair to knock the rest of them before dusting off his suit and addressing the men that were going to be a bit more trouble. "You know you can tell when you're the world's greatest spy?"

Katsu grumbles in rage. "Sterling. Lance Sterling." He calls out the name. "Everyone knows the name," Lance replies with a smug look. "I'mma need that case."

Katsu stands up from his seat and runs up to Lance, his fist ready. Lance avoids the punch and chops the bigger man's neck. The man then falls to the ground, unconscious.

Lance chuckles at the sight. Just three ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve... and then look at your boy. Sleepy night-night." Lance chuckles again. "Hey. Do you mind giving me a hand?" He then jokes. The man scoffs and walks away. "Hey, c'mon. What was it? The hand jokes?" Lance asks and presses something on his watch. The man catches the dart and flings it at Lance, who dodges it with shock. Lance turns back to have his head grabbed by the metal hand. The man's robotic eye scans Lance over as Lance tries to get out of the hold.

"You don't remember me, do you?" The man asks. "What can I say? I meet a lot of bad guys." Lance humors in a strained voice while watching an eel slither closer to the two.

"I'm gonna show you pain that you can't imagine." The man says with pure hatred on his face. Lance flips himself and hits the table, letting the eel fly and meet with the hand, which sends a wave of electricity through it. The man reels back in pain, letting Lance go.

The two looks at the caser before the doors open and up and many more bad guys run in and surround lance. The man takes the case and says something in Japanese. "Hm. I don't think that subtitle was in my favor." Lance says, backing up a bit. "You want to do it the hard way? Let's go, then." Lance tells all the men while pulling out a device from his jacket.

He turns it on and tosses it to the floor. "It's about to get messy." An explosion of glitter appears, and an adorable cat is shown through the glitter. Everyone including Lance at the sight. Lance snaps out of it and avoids all the weapons thrown at him.

Lance takes out his bow and uses it as a boomerang, cutting the chain of the gong off. The gong knocks off a good chunk of enemies while Lance handles the rest. Lance takes out another button and tosses it where the gong falls and lands on top of the beeping device. Hey, don't take the loss too hard. I mean, you did great. And you got to meet Lance Sterling." Lance tells the tired men while stepping on top of the gong.

The device blows up, sending the gong and Lance flying upward. Lance breaks through the roof and flies through the open chopper to grab the case while also giving a smug look to the man.

Lance dives activating his wings to glide him to safety. "WHOO! Wait till y/n hears this at our next video call!"