Dating Walter scenarios

-Okay, we know he is nervous when he doesn't know what to do. So when he tries new things, you better believe he will overthink/over-plan the thing.

-He is, without a doubt, a showoff. When he makes something new, he will proudly present it to you. However, if he has a gift for you, he won't say a word about it till it's time to give it to you.

-Speaking of gifts, most of them will be something he noticed that you might need. If it can be made by hand, he'll do it. He wants you to know he's there to help by putting in his all when making it.

-Spending time with you is a treasure. If you guys can do your own thing in each other's company, he'll love it! 

-Let's be honest.... he's awkward. There will be moments when he jumbles over his words and has a hard time expressing his words. However, if his partner ever suffers through it, he will listen. He's pretty understanding and will wait for you to get your message across before speaking up.

-Like other people, he has hyper-fixations. Luckily, he's not the kind of person who will mention their love on said hyper fixation in every sentence, but he will nerd out if something very exciting is happening, I'm sure we all know.

-This boy follows the law...to a reasonable degree when it doesn't regard his work. He probably knows the law book like the back of his hand and uses his knowledge of it in some cases. He cares about the safety of people, so he gotta make sure he doesn't end up in jail.

-We can all agree that he cares about birds. From the state of Lovey, he cares for them so well. If you happen to bring home an injured bird, this boy would know exactly what to do.

-While Walter may hang out with Lance a lot, he knows when he should give you his time. There may have been a couple of slip-ups, but he's ready to make up for them when he's there to apologize.

-This guy... health nut. Not to where you have to eat something healthy for every meal and work out, no, more about hygiene. He's considerate about it, but if you ever get sick, he's dropping everything. Soup, ice bags, medicine, he's gonna put on your favorite show to binge with you the whole time.

-Walter will not do any tests on your relationship, he does not view this as an experiment and wants to make you happy as much as you make him.

Get ready to have fun with the adorable Walter Beckett!