Kimura

"Maybe I have something that can help." Walter offers. "Walter, I do not need your help. Never will." Lance says as the door closes. The bird stays silent when he realizes his problem. "Y/n, push the button to floor 20, please," Lance orders me. I open the door and press the button he needs with a smug smile. "Looked like helping." I sing out. "Nope!" Lance argues as the elevator goes up.

"Are you gonna let him go up there alone?" Walter asks, concerned. "No way! We're following in just a moment." I tell the boy and lean on the wall behind me. Walter nods and tries to start a conversation. "Sooooo.... you like Hearts in Seoul?" I smirk and ask, "당신은 이제까지 가장 놀라운 쇼를 의미?" Walter gasps and his eye begin to shine.

Lance's POV

I walk into the room, already knowing I alerted Kimura of my presence. I put the heavy blinds of the window down as the man gets out of the pool and wraps himself in a towel. "Who's there? Talk while you still have lips." He grumbles. "Shut it, Kimura," I speak up. Kimura straightens up in fear. "Sterling?" He asks. I see his head move enough for his eyes to land on a sword nearby. "Uh-uh. Eyes front, hands up." I call the man out, and he follows the orders quickly. When his hands go up, the towel goes down. I make a sound of disgust and hold my wing over my eyes. "Ooh. Scratch that. Pick up your towel. One hand up." I tell him. Kimura follows my orders and asks, "What do you want?"

"Here's how this works. I ask the questions, and you answer. What?" My face twists into confusion when I see something else in the room. "What? I don't know how to answer that." Kimura admits, confused. I ignore Kimura and address the pigeons I tried to avoid earlier. "How did you get here?" I ask aloud as the three crowd me once again. "Huh? How did I... I'm not telling you anything." Kimura says, thinking I'm talking to him. "You sold the assassin to the guy with the robot hand. Where is he?!" I shout with all three cuddling up to me.

"He'll kill me if I tell you that." He whispers in a shaky voice. "Oh, and you think I won't? Talk!" I demand and walk over to him, but I knock a lamp over and get stuck. I get the lamp off me, but a hand grips me tightly and I'm lifted. He then begins to speak Japanese and examine me. I then feel a poke in my Cloaca, making me yell out and bite him. Kimura screams and drops me.

I run away from the stomping feet and climb up a table. "All right, Kimura. Three ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve." I repeat the fact and look at my wing. I run up Kimura's arm and hit my wing on the neck.

No reaction. "I miss my hands," I whine before the hand grips me again and I'm thrown to the floor. Kimura lifts a heavy chest table and lifts it above his head. "Lance Sterling is about to die as a pigeon and be buried in a shoebox. Kimura laughs and goes to drop the table, but a wave of purple electricity goes over him. The table slips from his grasp and comes to me, but I feel picked up and moved out of the way. I look up to see y/n who has her eyes clenched shut and her head away from Kimura.

Y/n's POV

I hear a thud, but I keep my eyes shut. "Y/n?!" I hear Lance asks. I ignore the yell and ask Walter, " Can I look?" While holding Lance a bit tighter.

"You can look!" Walter says, making me open my eyes. I see Kimura on the floor and Walter holding his multi-pen. "You two, okay?" He asks, concerned. I nod and we open the blinds for Lance to interrogate the man. "Alright, Kimura. Tell me where the robot hand man is." He threatens. "Never," Kimura says simply, insulting Lance.

"Boy, I'm about to pigeon wing slap-" Lance and Jeff then smack the man's face a few times, but he just giggles. "Oh. Oh, tough guy. Okay. Y/n, could you please give me a funnel, jumper cables, and a Nickelback album." Lance grumbles, and Kimura looks worried. My eyes widen and I stare at my brother. "Wait wait wait, you're gonna do THAT?! The guy you did this to last time is STILL recovering!" I try to reason. "I have a better option," Walter says as he activates something on his pen. He aims the pen at Kimura's face, and I back up.

"Oh, this is gonna be good. Y/n, please put on the helmet. This could get messy." Lance tells me. "What? Why?" I ask. Lance groans and walks up to me. He climbs up and takes out my hidden necklace, then presses a button. A motorbike helmet surrounds my head, and everything is slightly muffled until the screen turns on. I see just in time for a little cloud hit Kimura's face, and his pupils go wide. "Kimura, what's your biggest secret?" Walter asks. "I peed in the pool." The man admits. I let out a sound of disgust and my helmet gives off a robotic version of what I said.

"That's a lot of honesty." Lance and Walter admit it at the same time. "Who is Robo's hand, and why is he wearing my face?" Lance asks as he paces in front of Kimura. "I don't know who he is," Kimura admits. "Well, what do you know?" Lance asks. "Well, I know how to play the flute," Kimura admits.

(Weapons guy, AND loves music would be friends with him)

"About Robo's hand!" Lance yells in the man's face. "I know he's on his way to Venice right now to steal the agent database." Kimura then gasps and buries his face in his flesh. "He's gonna kill me." He mutters, before saying something else in the true state. "He's also on the hunt for some girl, saying that he has something planned for her. I'm not sure about anything significant to describe her, though."

The three of us look at one another. "He'll know the identities of everyone at the agency," Walter says as he looks at something on his watch. "And once he does, he'll use the assassin to eliminate them all. But not you, Sterling. He's got something special planned for you." Kimura chuckles darkly. "Not if I stop it." Lance challenges. We look over to the security screen to see agents coming to our level. "We need something heavy to block the doors," I state. The boys look to Kimura and the man admits. "I'm heavy." I feel bad and I kneel to him. "Awww, I know there are some people out there that'll love you." I comfort the man, who gives me a hopeful smile. "Thank you." He speaks.

"Y/n, less talk, pushier," Lance demands and we heave Kimura to the door. We make it to the balcony, and we see another there. I narrow my eyes and scoop up Lance. I put the bird in my messenger bag, and I pull Walter behind me. "On my back," I say. "What?! We'll never make it!" He argues. "It's either this or we get captured and hundreds of people die!" I retort. Walter sees my point and clings to me like a koala.

"Get your grappling hook ready if you have one! I order and begin running. "Wait, Beckett, kid!" A female agent calls out to us, trying to stop us. I jump and we begin to fall. "Grapple the elevator!" I command, to which Walter follows. His arm tightens around my neck, but I focus on the momentum and swing us to the ground. Walter drops the pin, which somehow wraps around me. The elevator goes up, bringing the three of us with it.

My helmet hits a wall, and my screen goes black. I yell in confusion as I can't see what's happening, and my body is being flailed around. Before I can get my screen back on, I feel myself being settled to the ground gently. My screen goes back on, and I see agents coming for us. "Oh, these guys are the worst," Lance complains. We soon get surrounded and the three of us get backed up to a statue. I get ready to fight until my head gets shoved down. I look back up to see the agents stuck to the wall in some gooey stuff. An agent runs at us, but I cartwheel my way and kick him out cold. "Woah." I hear Walter breathe. "HAH! So glad I taught you how to fight." Lance yells and I feel a little sad. "Yeah, all thanks to Lance," I say quietly, but the bird hears it. "Darn right, thanks to me!" He walks past me and to the hiding jet.

Walter walks up next to me and clears his throat. "I, uh, thought that was amazing.  thanks for that and everything else." He tells me. Even though he can't see it, I smile widely at the cute boy. "Thanks, Walter," I tell him, and we follow Lance.