034

Chapter thirty-four - Vinnie's birthday
TW * SEXUAL HARRASMENT DURING THE CHAPTER

~ SKIPPING TO VINNIES BIRTHDAY ~

SOPHIA
~~~~

Vinnies birthday was today, he turned 19 today at 12 am in the morning. Of course I greeted him last night, and his very wish was for me to just stay the night with him. Which I did.

I woke up a little early than I usually did, Vinnie laid on my chest while I went through my phone as I waited for my boyfriend to wake up from his beauty sleep.

"Hmm" Vinnie said in his deep groan. He shuffled getting comfortable and adjusting his grip around my body. I smiled and ran my hand through his curly brunette hair and rested it on top of his head. I took a deep breath and continued to scroll through my for you page on tiktok. I fell asleep again after a while.

I woke up again, Vinnie still on top of me sleeping. I rubbed my eyes and gently shook Vinnie to wake him up for the day. "V" I said as he groaned sleepily. "Vinn it's time to wake up love."

Vinnie moved back next to me which gave my body a bit of relief since I couldn't breath a couple of times when Vinnie was on top of me.

"I don't wanna get up yettt" Vinnie complained as he pulled the covers over his head and pulled me closer to him. I laughed and went under the covers with him. Vinnie smiled sleepily and hid his face in my neck. "I'm so in love with you soph" He mumbled between little kisses placed on my neck.

"Are you now?" I smiled and kissed Vinnie's head as he continued giving my neck little pecks from his lips. "Very." Vinnie said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

After many minutes of cuddling and mumbling of words, Vinnie and I got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday Vinnie!" Everyone said with enthusiasm just like they did earlier this morning. We both did a little laugh and went on with eating breakfast.

~~~~

Music was blasting in my ears and there was alcohol in almost everyone's hand. I've had alcohol a couple times but I don't usually have it since I could get caught and sent to jail for it.

We were at Tyler's place for Vinnies birthday party this afternoon, and it was really fun. Nailea and I spend most of the night together and watched as Vinnie got smacked in the face with his cake.

I of course wasn't really drinking when we first got there, but then I was offered white claws, Red Bulls, and beer through out the night. I wasn't really used to having mixed up drinks in my stomach so I did end up throwing up most of it.

"Your sure you good?" Lauren Kettering said as I leaned against a wall wiping my mouth with an napkin. "Someone get Vinnie, she doesn't look good" I heard another girl say as now everyone who was around me left.

NAILEA
~~~~

"VINNIE!" I yelled through the loud music and crowd. Vinnie came speed walking to where I was and we finally got the chance to talk.

"What's wrong?" Vinnie asked

"It's Sophia, she's had a little to much to drink and she's drunk as hell." I said and grabbed Vinnie's hand to rush back inside.

Passing through the crowd that was inside, Vinnie and I were able to push through where Sophia is standing. Or where she was standing.