[3]

We are all sitting in the dark until the familiar buzzing sound is heard everyone stands up and look at the guards.

"You all made it through the first game. Congratulations. You're moving on. I will now announce the results of the first game." The guard says and I look up seeing 456 going down to 201 holy shit thats a lot.

"Out of 456 players 255 were eliminated,and 201 player successfully completed the first game."He said everyone now gasping and whispering about it.

"Mister please! Listen i'm so sorry! I swear I'll pay what I owe! I'll do it I'll pay it I swear!"Player 212 cries now getting on her knees. "Please sir I have a child! Oh! So young! I need to register! I still need to name my child sir! Please sit please let me leave please!"She cries this bitch didn't name her kid yet? Why is she in here?

"Please i'm sorry sir i'm begging let me live and I swear,I'll find a way to pay it all. Please let me go!"Another woman cries "Me too! I can't keep going please sir I can't go on!"Another woman cries and alot more start to beg on their knees crying to go home.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding. We are not trying to hurt you or collect your debts. Let me remind you that we are here to give you a chance."The square head dude said. "A chance? We play some kid games and you shoot us you want me to choose that? That's some chance!"A man asks. Pretty much.

"We may be in debt sir but that doesn't justify killing us all!"A man yells "This is just a game."The square head guy says "Killing everyone out there was a game huh?"A man asks. Duh to them.

"They were simply eliminated for breaking the rules of the game. If you just follow the rules you can leave this place safely with the prize money we promised." The guard says "Just keep the damn money! I don't care! Let me just go home that's all I want!" Another man yells everyone starts to talk loudly. "Consent form clause 1 a player is not allowed to stop playing" The guard reminds us of the consent form we signed.

"Come on! You think you'll get away with this huh? The police will come they'll bust in here any minute now they'll be here since we all disappeared!"A man threatens. Fucking dumbass.

"Yeah! I bet they have everybody's phones tracked here already! Look at all your hostages! Your doomed if you don't let us go!"Another man yells threatening him even more. Great another fucking dumbass.

A gun goes of and I drop to the ground covering myself like the others. "Consent form clause two a player who refuses to play will be eliminated."The square head says "Consent form clause three! If the majority agrees to stop playing. The games are allowed to end. Or am I wrong?"A man with glasses said. True.

"You are correct."The guard says "So,let's vote on ending this. If the majority wishes to leave this place then everyone gets to go home alright."218 says. Fuck no. "Alright as you wish. We will take a vote of the termination of the game."Everyone starts talking "Before we vote let me announce the prize money for the game as previously promised."The guard says and presses a button hearing a casino sound everyone stands admiring the piggy bank being filled with won. "A total of 255 players were eliminated during the first game. 100 million won is at stake for every player therefore 25.5 billion won of prize money has been accumulated so far."He says. Smart thinking using money to bribe people into staying.

"If you wish to give up on playing the 25.5 billion won,the money will be sent to the bereaved families of the late players,100 million won each, however you will all return home empty handed."He says "Uh- Sir,so then if we can complete all six games, how much do we get?"212 asks "Since there were 456 the total prize money is 45.6 billion won and with that let the voting begin."He said.

"As you can see there are two buttons in front of you. If you wish to continue playing press the green button with an O,If you wish to stop playing then please press the red button with the X instead. After you finish voting move to the other side of the white line and wait. Voting will be done in reverse order with the numbers on your chest. Player 456. Please cast your vote."The guard says.