[6]

"Sae I know what it is now." I said she looked at me and I looked at her. I whispered what it was. I guess she sensed i was tense.

"Hey. It's okay." She said  because I look at her and nod. "Yeah." I said.

"Players welcome to the second game we will begin shortly. Players before we start playing please chose a shape avaliable to you on the wall. Once you've chosen your shape please stand in front of it. I notice Sae looking at someone I look where she is and see a man. I notice it's the man that was talking to us on the staircase. He walks away to the triangle and Sae grabs my wrist and drags me to follow him.

The guards hand me a case and I walk away under a slide. Sae sits beside me. I open the case and see a needle and the honeycomb my hands are shaking with the pin in my hand trying to stop shaking I take a deep breath and start to carve the shape out. Hearing a gun shot I turn over and see a man slide down the slide dead. I close my eyes and hear 13 more gun shots. I open my eyes again and start carving again.

I finished. I did it. Sae did it as well I stand up and show them my shape. "Player 065 pass. Player 067 pass."The lady said.

We are walking down the staircase into the sleeping quarters again. "I'm glad your okay. I don't know what I'd do if you didn't survive. Your like my best friend." I said and smiled at Sae she looked at me and looked hurt for a second before going back to her usual expression. She nods and I look at my feet.

Me and Sae are sitting down eating our food until we hear yelling. "Uh I didn't get anything! Where's the rest?" The man yelled asking the guard "We didn't get our meals either. One,two,three,four,five. Five meals are missing sir!" A woman told the guard "We prepared food for the exact number of players."The guard that seemed to be head guard said.

"Then where's ours? Please sir we need to eat!" He yelled and the guard pointed a gun at him and he immediately backed away.

"It was prepared for the exact number."The guard said a bit more disrespectfully

"Exuse me. It was them they- skipped the line and got seconds. I saw it!" A woman said and pointed to 101s team. "Hey what's the matter everybody jezz you never seen a guy eat before is that it. Shit!" He says and chuckles the man that was at the front of the line was now walking towards 101.

"Who do you think you are? That's my food you just ate!" 271 said angry "So uh is this yours? Is your name on it? Cause I sure don't see anything." 101 says and his team laughs. 101 takes a drink out of bottle and 271 tries to get the bottle back.

It ends up falling and breaking. "You little shit god damn it." 101 said and grabbed 271 hitting him and saying he was greedy. I stood up I can't deal with this shit.

I walked over and pushed 101 away from the guy checking his pulse noticing there was none. He passed away. He was dead. "You know player 065 I'm getting tired of your shit." 101 said to me I just looked at him "So do something about it." I said taking out my switchblade.

He walks towards me when that stupid buzzing sound was heard "Player 271 eliminated." The lady said I walked back over to Sae. "Why did you do that?"Sae said "Because he was hurting someone innocent."
I said "And he could of hurt you." She said i looked down. "I'm sorry."

"We should stay up tonight just in case they look like their planning something." She said I looked over to see them looking at me I quickly looked down. "Here. Rest." She said bringing my head into her lap as she played with my hair and I slept.

Sae's pov

Yeona was asleep in my lap. I was stroking her hair, I feel something towards her I just don't know what it is.