[19]

Time skip

Authors pov

It was now 2026 Yeona and Sae grew up just a bit. They adopted two children one girl one boy. Just so both of their siblings can have someone there.

They were a happily married couple now. They got officially married in 2025.

Gi-Hun moved to California to see his daughter him and his wife are great. They have four kids. A set of twins and the other two not twins.

Yeona had officially became an actress. While Sae became a model.

Cho is now in high-school along side with Cho. Their niece who was named after Ji-Yeong. Ji-Yeong was in middle school and their brother named after Ali was in elementary.

Ji-Yeong and Ali were 2 years apart. Cho and Cheol were 1 year apart.

On the other hand life for Sae and Yeona as moms and famous people struggled taking care of them. They were all like bursts of energy it was crazy.

Yeona was very happy with her life along with Sae. They loved each other. They always will.

Yeona had a dream though. About the games instead of her dying though. Sae won the game like last time. Once it ended she woke up.

And said these very exact words to Sae while she was asleep.

"I guess you always win"

A/N

And that's the end. Thank you all for all the reads and votes I appreciate you guys alot.

Here are some books that I'm currently writing and that are going to come out.

In The End.(Jinx x Fem reader) on going

Klaus's Salvatore (Klaus x Fem reader.) Ongoing

Hermiones lover (Hermione granger x  Fem reader.) Ongoing

Again thank you all so much<3