[13]

I groaned and let out cries only I could hear. I quickly put my hand to my side trying to ease the pain. Nothing worked.

We walked down the stairs, me being behind Sae, I walked with my head down knowing she couldn't tell that I was hurt or not.

We walked into the sleeping quarters, I looked up a bit still in pain. I noticed our beds were in separate places. Except for mine, mine was next to Sae's bed. I tremble as I walk to my bed.

I heard Gi-Hun and Sang-Woo talking I didn't pay attention because of the pain. I whined a bit making sure that Sae wouldn't hear.

"Come on! Gi-Hun! Your life if so damn pathetic and here's why. It's because you always gotta open your mouth and ask something idiotic." I heard Sang-Woo yell something else but the pain in my side was more important, then again Gi-Hun is my friend. I decided to say silent.

I heard that buzzing sound. I turned towards the door seeing a manager and his four "minions" I like to call them walk in with boxes in there hands. I didn't pay attention to what the manager said.

I'm in the bathroom, Sae's changing in a stall. I'm near the sink trying to care for my injury. I took off my shirt revealing a huge piece of glass in my side.

I wrap my hand around it already sweating. I pull the glass out of my side groaning softly. I put a cloth on my wound, now grabbing my shirt with my free hand and putting my shirt in between my teeth to rip it.

I tie the shirt I just ripped and wrap it around my waist tying it very tightly. I wash my hands and try to clean anything that'll tell Sae I'm hurt, I quietly cried. Inside the box, was a suit.

I had put everything on carefully, I heard Sae come out of her stall. I looked behind me and looked at her up and down, admiring her. "You look very uh hot." I said and smirked she looked at me.

"So do you." She said and smirked right back at me.

"I always try." I said and walked towards her. She looked at me, I was a bit closer to her now. I admired her facial features and smiled. I went closer and kissed her which resulted in her kissing back.

Then there was a knock at the door and the guard telling us to come out. I rolled my eyes. I was sitting at the other end of Sae if I looked forward I could see her.

The worker pulled off the top of the food I looked at it and sat looking down at the plate. I looked at Sang-Woo then Gi-Hun then Sae.

I felt that same pain, I knew I was gonna die. I seen everyone else eating, and I slowly cut the meat they gave us.

I bring a small piece to my mouth with a shakey hand. I looked up and seen Gi-Hun looking at at me I just looked back. I seen him send a concerned look. I just looked down back at my plate.

They remove the plates, mine being nearly eaten. They took everything except the sharpest knife. I look at everyone and slowly grab the knife bringing it to my lap with shakey hands.

Jun-Ho

It was my brother, my own brother I knew he was going to kill me. So before he did I told him one thing. "Take care of out cousin."I said and he shot me in the shoulder.

Yeona's POV

We were all in the our beds. I had my knife in my hand. I was spacing out when I heard someone I held my knife up seeing Gi-hun. "It's alright, I didn't come here to kill you." He said "So what are you here for?" I said my voice raspy.

"You've been dozing off I would of killed you already if I wanted too." He said I looked at him straight in the eyes, he wasn't lying. He shows me his knife.

"I have this with me because of Sang-Woo there. Protection you know?" He said and put the knife in his pocket. I put my knife down and smiled sadly.

"You aren't holding up to well huh?" He asked "No it's fine, I'm fine." I said "Then how come you didn't touch your food earlier?" He asked "It wasn't very well cooked that's all." I responded and looked at Sae looking back in front of me. "Stop lying please." He said obviously upset. "And if I'm hurt? What are you gonna do? Treat it?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice.

I sighed "You need to think about your self. Just leave me I'll be okay, always am." I said and smiled a bit.

"Hey, Yeona, Sae-Byeok we should stick together. We can beat him whatever the game we will help each other through it as teammates. Let's show that physcopath what we can do." He said and I let out a raspy laugh.

I look at the prize money with Gi-Hun and Sae. "Do you two know what you're going to do with all that money when you get out?"

"I'd pay out my debt first, and buy a nice clean store in the city for my mom. She always hoped to run a, a real store, not just the kind of little stall, and I would, start being a dad to my little girl." Gi-Hun said said I smiled softly.

"How old is your daughter?" Sae asked "She's 10." He said "My sister is the same age." I said and smiled my smile dropped as soon as I remembered I might die.

"That's also how old my little brother is." Sae said. "And, where are your guys siblings staying now?" He asked "The same orphanage as each other. I promised that I'd get them out of there." I said "Mine and my brothers mom shes stuck in the north. I said I'd get her out of there once I made enough money, and buy us all a house. There's two more people I'd want to have move in with us though." Sae said I smiled.

"There is so much in there even with half you'll have plenty." Gi-Hun said "What about you Yeona?" He asked "I'd get my sister and Sae's brother out of that orphanage. I'd get a restraining order against my parents buy a bigger house maybe." I said and smiled

"Gi-Hun,Sae I think we should make a deal." I said "What kind of deal?" They asked "Just in case one of us can actually make it out of this hell hole somehow. We'll look after each others loved ones okay." I said.

"Don't say that."Sae said "We'll beat Sang-Woo and all three of us will get out." Gi-Hun said I looked at him, then Sae. "I still want you guys to swear." I said "I need you two to swear, that you will look after her." I said my voice breaking as I started to cry.

Gi-Hun got up and walked towards Sang-Woo who's knife slipped out of his hand as he slept. Gi-Hun brought out his knife. "Don't do it, it's not who you are. Maybe it's who he is, but it isn't you. You're a good person at heart." I spoke loud enough for him to hear.

I then slumped down feeling myself slip away even more. I guess Sae didn't notice until she saw Gi-Hun run towards me. "Hey, Yeona what happened. Yeona?" I heard Sae say I felt her open my suit jacket revealing my blood soaked shirt.

I was groaning, from the pain. "What happened? Yeona when did this happen?" She asked tears in her eyes I heard Gi-Hun ask as well. "Sae, I think- I think I want to go home now. I want to go home." I let out a cry I closed my eyes and felt Gi-Hun leave the bed.

"Hey, Yeona keep your eyes open okay. It's going to be okay just stay with me okay." She cried I opened my eyes the slightest bit and looked over at Gi-Hun who was begging for them to help.

"Tell him to give up, they don't care about me I'm the same as everyone they won't save me. I do appreciate it though I've never had someone who would fight for me." I said and groaned smiling. I felt Sae get pulled off of me.

Then, I was dead, or so I thought.

A/n

Hi!Thank you sm for reading and voting I appreciate it so much!

Have a goodnight/ morning