[7]

The lights were about to go out. Me and Sae sat on the same stair. She pulled me into her and put me on her chest.

Hearing that stupid classical music. I woke up and got up from my spot which was on Sae's lap. She was laying on the bed beside her. She slowly got up. "Hey old man." I heard Gi-Hun say. "Huh?" The old man said.

"Did you stay up all night?" Gi-Hun asked I immediately looked over the old man chuckled. "I thought they- would attack again or something." The old man said "Old man, but you must be so exhausted already." Gi-Hun said obviously concerned.

"It's alright you don't really need that much sleep when your old. I didn't help when the went after everyone but keeping night watch I can do that." The old man said. The lady then announced that the third game was starting.

The lady announces that we will need 10 players for this game. Me and Sae are leaning on the wall when Gi-Hun starts talking to Sang-Woo. "Something with 10 players so maybe it's tail tag or why did you come to my house?Tail tag means running is involved or it might just be simply being based on luck. What do you think?" He said Sang-Woo breathes in.

"Our team already has two girls and an older guy."Sang-Woo said. Is he actually serious right now? "I'm thinking we better get more men first." Sang-Woo said. I rolled my eyes more men my ass I'll find a girl just to piss this bitch off. "What if they make us play Gonggi or Elastics? Then what do we do girls are usually better-" Gi-Hun said when Sang-Woo cut him off

"That's true but when it comes down to it men are usually better. It's our lives we are betting on right now, and we gotta win." Sang-Woo said Gi-Hun and Sang-Woo breathed in and I rolled my eyes.

"Four more people are needed. I say that we each bring one guy to join us. Okay?"Sang-Woo said I walked away and grabbed Sae's hand dragging her with me. Stupid rules honestly only men and men are better men are stronger bullshit. He's just some sexist man.

After looking around for a while I was walking up the stairs still dragging Sae with me. I see a girl at the top of the stairs. "Fuck Sang-Woo and his rules." I whispered dragging Sae with me to the girl.

I stopped halfway walking up when I heard 101 and 212 arguing? I kept on walking up until we got to the girl. The girl looked at me and Sae. "What do you want?"She asked "Play with us." I said.

"One,Two,Three,Four,Five,Six,Seven,Eight,Nine- Uh sorry wait did someone not bring anyone?" Gi-Hun asked

"It was me I didn't." The old man said "What about you who brought you here?" Sang-Woo asked the girl me and Sae brought. "Them." She said nodding her head towards me and Sae.

"I said to bring only men back here didn't I?" He said I looked at him. "Did I forget to say I don't give a shit?" I say looking at him dead in the eye he looks back at me the same way. "This doesn't sound good. You want me to go? I'll go now." The girl me and Sae brought said getting up.

I pulled her by the sweater motioning for her to sit back down. "Hold on. It's okay stay where you are." Gi-Hun said I decided to speak again "Being completely honest you don't even know what we're playing. So stop being a sexist little bitch. It could be something you aren't good at and we are and you could die. Let's be smart now." I said looking at me.

I looked at Sae and seen her smirk. I looked away I just wanted to see her face. "Let's just find another person and get it over with." Gi-Hun said "We will end up with anyone who got kicked out." Sang-Woo said "Well no one kicked me out I'll play with you as a special deal here okay." I heard that voice I almost laughed at the thought but I controlled myself she pushed 240 into me causing me to bump into Sae.

I quickly got off of Sae I wasn't avoiding her I was just being more quite then usual. I didn't know what to say she said she might love me and I said that I might love her too.