[10]

I looked at Sae and smiled sadly. "Ji-Yeong-" She started and I shake my head motioning that I know that 240, or, Ji-Yeong was dead. "You look mad." She said "Sang-Woo killed Ali." I said "And you were gonna beat his ass." She said "Mhm..." I smiled she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the beds.

We had a potato a fucking cold ass potato. 212 was still alive, I guess because it was like not having a partner as a child.

I didn't eat my potato but I could feel it, it was cold. A man then got up and yelled. "Let's just stop all this! I can't keep doing this I can't!" He starts to cry poor dude killed his wife.

"The majority must agree come on lets get out! Half of us thats all we need to end this right now! Don't any of you want to leave this horrible place? Anyone who wants to go come one stand up let's get out of here." He said just wanting to leave.

I felt him tho if I had to kill Sae I'd want to leave too but none of us stood. "How can you call yourselves human!? How many of you can continue with this insanity? Just for money!" He yells he's right.

Everyone wasn't standing because of the money but he was also wrong, we don't want to deal with this. "You just had to kill the people that your closest with and your good with that?" He cried.

"So what if we stop now?"I heard Sang-Woos voice I immediately clenched my fists in anger.

"You think your wife, will stop being dead if we go now?" He asks I roll my eyes "And she'll forgive you for letting her get murdered? If you can't keep going then why are you alive right now?" He said grabbing the man by the shirt.

"You should of been the one to die in there instead." He said okay that's it. "Hey dick!" I yell "Leave him alone he just lost his wife. Just like you just lost a friend but you don't seem to care much. Why? Because you killed him! So you either leave him alone or everyone in here will know just how big of a traitor you are!" I yelled he didn't let go of the man I got off the bed and punched Sang-Woo making him let the man go.

"That's for Ali."I said and then kicked him in the balls making him fall "And that, that's for Gi-Hun and this man here." I said Sang-Woo looked at me obviously angry at me. "Come on." I say and drag the man back to his bed.

I got back to my bed. "Your hot when your angry." I heard Sae say I turned red and looked away smiling.

It was lights out, no one slept. Not even Sae. "Hey." I said and smiled "Rest." I told her and she nodded I put her head on my shoulder. I eventually fell asleep placing my head on hers. (Idk how tf that works but let's just say Yeona is on a wall or bed frame.)

The same classical music I've been hearing since I got here. I woke Sae up. Hearing a buzzing sound I look over and see the red suit men walking with a box the same box. Indicating someone died. "Player 69 eliminated." The lady said he killed himself.

We started walking up the stairs to the next game.

Jun-ho's POV

"So how are the scores so far bet on any winners?" I heard one VIP ask another said "No." Annoyed that 69 killed himself. He mentioned he kept picking losers. I looked at the screen that showed the players. Player 67, my cousin? What was she doing here in this game her mom and dad said she was completely fine at home when I called them before I left to this hell hole? I thought.

I started paying more attention to everything going on around me.

Third person

Sae-Byeok and Yeona walk into a white room with vests on mannequins. The numbers were 1-16 on the vests.

Sae-Byeok was holding Yeonas hand. The man who prays to Jesus had went up mumbling something about the number 6. Another man walks to the number 7 calling it lucky.

People then raced to the middle numbers, Gi-Hun walked over to the front numbers. Sae-Byeok dragged Yeona to the vests. Yeona picked 14 and Sae-Byeok picked 15.

They walked into a place that looked like a carnival. The lady had announced the game which was stepping stones.

Yeona didn't know if she'd survive this. Sae-Byeok felt Yeona squeeze her hand which she responded to by making circle motions with her finger on Yeonas hand.

A/n

I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday I had homework for my class and I hadn't written in my agenda so I needed to recap on what I had for homework.

Thank you for reading and voting!I love you all!

Have a goodnight/morning.