[17]

A/N
Hehe okay so I ended up not being able to get dat grade up🙁 IT OKAY THOUGH BC ITS A D+ I THINK ITS OKAY IG BUT IDK MY PARENTS MIGHT NOT CARE BC AS LONG AS IT ISNT AN F. I MAY ALSO CHANGE THE SOUND TRACK.

ANYWAYSSSS ON TO DE CHAPTER

Sae's POV

I woke up slowly as the sun shined threw the window I felt Yeona hide her face as she was still trying to sleep. I shook her awake "Yeona, come on today Gi-Huns proposing and you need to distract Ye-Jun." I told her and she groaned.

"I'm up." "Cmon you need to get ready and I do too." I told her I got up.

Yeona's POV

I was driving over to pick up Ye-Jun.

I was at her and Gi-Huns house I knocked and seen her open the door. "You ready?" I asked she nodded and walked out and locked the door behind her.

I was taking her to a Cafe, she loved cafes and shit. I was also going to take her to the mall as Christmas is around the corner.

"Here's your coffee." The waitress gave Ye-Jun her coffee. I don't drink coffee, I find it not very good as people say it is.

"So how are you?" I heard Ye-Jun asked "I'm good. You?" I asked and looked at her. "Good all though Gi-Hun has been acting weird." She said "He's always been weird honestly." I said

She nodded and drank her coffee. Once she was finished we went out to the car to go to the mall to shop for Christmas.

Sae's POV

"Gi-Hun the whole point of proposing is you aren't supposed to act weird because then they figure out somethings wrong." I told him he's been acting weird around Ye-Jun like nervous weird.

"Sae I know that but It's hard not too. There's two words that can come out of her mouth. Yes or no and what if she picks no." He said "True but I'm sure she'll say yes." I reassured him.

He nodded "They can come now. I'm ready." He said I nodded and texted Yeona to come to where he was proposing.

Yeona's POV

"Where are we going?" Ye-Jun asked "Mmm somewhere." I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car and walked where Gi-Hun was. "Go." I told her and watched her walk away.

I heard Gi-Hun ask her to marry him. He got on his knee and pulled out the ring. I seen Ye-Jun cry I was waiting for her to answer. When I seen Sae beside me.

"What do you think she'll say?" She asked "Yes. I mean she truly loves him so of course she's going to say yes unless she's not ready for marriage."

That's when I heard it. "Yes." I started clapping and seen Gi-Hun put the ring on her finger.

A/n

None of de chapters are proof read btw.