021 | she has a boyfriend

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty-one

third person;

"and where have you been?" jade raised a brow as sienna sat down at the lunch table. "friday and monday off.."

"i just wasn't feeling well," she shrugged.

"that boyfriend of yours knocked you up or something," amelia subtly rolled her eyes as she looked at the other girl.

"what the fuck amelia?!" jade furrowed. "don't make comments like that."

"it was a joke geez."

"if you must know amelia.. i didn't have sex that night," sienna looked at her. "or any night for that matter," she added although it's a lie.

"i don't know why he's following me," bea announced to the group as she sat beside sienna, them all looking to see who she was talking about.

"i can't be over there right now," zach groaned, sitting on the other side of his girlfriend. "otherwise i will hit someone."

"oh?" sienna mumbled, looking at the boy as he held her hand under the table.

"zach she has a gir- boyfriend!" amelia exclaimed, receiving a confused look from her friends. "sorry, don't know why girlfriend almost came out."

"i don't care if she has a boyfriend," zach mentioned.

"him sitting here doesn't mean i'm cheating," sienna furrowed, defending him. "i don't care if he sits here so.."

"whatever," she got up and left the table.

"she needs to fix her attitude," zach said watching her leave as jade let out a small laugh, causing him to look back. "what?"

"i agree with you."

"sea, tell your other friend," he whispered in the girl's ear, then looking around her to bea as sienna shook her head.

"not right now," she whispered back.

"zach, why are you here again?" jade questioned since she was asked not to tell anyone while the two were doing a very good job at hiding them.

"oh i just needed to get away from someone," he shook his head as he re-explained and then quickly looking over his shoulder, towards his friends. "i'm good now. i'll go, i'll go."

he let go of sienna hand as the two shared a small smile before he had left the table, going over to his friend and taking a seat beside jack.

"is that ya girlfriend?" jonah asked.

"sienna?" he furrowed as the other nodded. "i was just sitting over there, doesn't mean i'm dating her."

"you were pretty quick to go over there once jacob mentioned the sex ed situation though.." jack reminded him. "that not gonna help you keep a secret," he whispered to him.

"shut up," zach pushed him away from himself. "she has a boyfriend, okay."

"what does jack know that we don't?" corbyn looked between the two boys.

"he knows she has a boyfriend, that's what he knows," zach responded before the other could say anything. "he doesn't know who because they go to a different school."

"but you know who they are?" daniel raised a brow. "because the way you worded that makes it sound like you do.."

"i never said that," he was quick to respond while shaking his head.

"dude, just find someone who's single and into," corbyn added. "you're probably just annoying her at this point, especially if she's told you she has a boyfriend."

"alright," he held his hands up in defence.

"oh zach, we need to go see our english teacher remember," jack said standing up, nagging the boy beside him. "let's go."

"yea sure."

zach got up, letting their friends know they'll be back, before walking off sort of in the direction of english class but not really since they didn't actually have to go there.

"why can't you tell them?" jack questioned as they walked the halls. "like do you not trust them or what?"

"she hasn't told her friends so i'm just waiting," he explained. "she keeps saying she will tell them soon, but i don't know when she will."

"i don't mind if people know but i also dont care if she doesn't yet," he continued. "i actually don't mind keeping things a secret. it's kinda nice not having everyone know."

"expect i don't think it'll be long till everyone does know. you going over to them, and mr. bowen's probably told other teachers.. so yeah," the other added.

"her friend like likes me, i mean she acts like she doesn't but i don't know. so it's a bit more difficult then just saying "i'm dating him"," zach responded. "but jade's pretty chill about us and i don't know about the other one but sounds like she won't mind. it's just the one."

"you know.. i never thought you could keep secrets but the fact you have shows how much you're into her."

"i do like her," a small smile formed on zach's face. "very much."

AUTHORS NOTE

i've planned out the next few chapters and let's just say i'm v excited to write one of them