Chapter 1

Yeji walks into the science lab and looks around to see if there is a new seating plan because it's a new term.

Ugh, she almost cries almost cries out loud. She remembers that she has to sit next to LIA. 

She's so irritating, she thinks to herself. Screw the teachers that don't ever change the godamn seating plan.

Lia looks up as Yeji bangs her bag down on the table. "Excuse me, Miss Hwang, why are you so late?" The science teacher asks her. Yeji looks down at her watch. Only ten minutes late. Personal record for her.

"Sorry miss," she says as she sits down and gets her stuff out of her bag. She's not sorry. You can hear it I'm the 'sor-reee' she just "apologised" with.

"I can't believe you're late every single lesson." Lia exaggerates on every word, dragging it out to make the sentence longer then it really should be.

"And I can't believe you're a bitch every single lesson." Yeji fires back, exaggerating on her words as well, just to make a point. "Oh wait, no, I can believe it, because you've been a bitch your whole entire life!!" She hisses, her voice raising at the end. Miss Ho looks over and shushes her.

"So everybody, I hope you like your partners because you're going to be doing a SCIENCE PROJECT together!!" Miss Ho, the science teacher, says in a sing-song voice. "It's due in 3 MONTHS TIME, and is a VERY BIG PROJECT, so you will need to be spending A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER!!" She looks over Yeji and Lia's way and winks. "That will include: spending some lunch and breaktimes together and also working together at home time!! If there are ANY PROBLEMS," She looks over their way again and nods sarcastically-sympathetically, "then come and see me after class. DATE AND TITLE IN BOOKS PLEASE!!" She sings happily. She's in a VERY good mood today. That usually means she just had gooood sex. Probably a lot of it.

At the end of the lesson, everybody walks out the lab except Lia and Yeji. Miss Ho struts over to them. "We have a problem, girls?" 

Yeji looks at Lia with disgust then back again at Jessi. "Um, yeah, I'd rather stuff myself in an oven then work with her."

Lia scoffs. "You sure you'd fit that ass in an oven?" They glare at each other and Jessi clears her throat.

"Girls, we don't body shame here. Everything here," she indicates her chest, "and everything here," she indicates her butt, "is completely fake, but I bought it all with my own money so that makes it fine," she winks. Every student loves Miss Ho because she's so easy to be around, funny, caring in a non-caring way, sweet, and doesn't really care if you swear because she does too. The school only keep her because she's an amazing teacher. She doesn't look like a teacher, let alone a SCIENCE teacher, because she's so damn hot

"Oh my God, are you, like, trying to SET US UP or something?" Lia flicks her hair. "Because if you are, like, ew."

Yeji rubs her hand on Lia's back in a mock-soothing manner. "Aw Lia, don't be so hard on yourself, there are plenty grosser people out there." Lia smacks her hand away and glares so hard at Yeji, that she thinks if looks could KILL, while Miss Ho quirks an eyebrow and doesn't even TRY to hold back her amused smirk.

"Misssss!!!" Yeji catches Jessi's amused look and glares at her.

"Whaaaaat?" She smirks even harder. "I didn't do anything." She swishes her hair and walks back to her desk. "Off you go ladies, it would be such a shame for you two to miss your breaktime." She covers her mouth stifling a laugh.

Both Lia and Yeji storm off in a huff, boy feeling as disgusted as the other.