Chapter 4

Yeji's first thought when entering Lia's room was WOW. She looks around, slowly taking everything in.

Her bedroom is totally massive and absolutely adorable. "Woah..." Yeji says as she looks around. "I've never seen so many fluffy things in one house, let alone one room!"

Lia collapses face-forward on the bed because she's so exhausted. "Thanks. I guess." She says, her voice muffled.

"So, what was your idea for the project?" Yeji asks as she sits and makes herself comfortable on the cushioned egg chair. I should really get one of these, she giggles to herself as she tries several different positions that could work in this funny little thing.

"Have you got any ideas first? Anything you'd like to maybe do it on?" Lia asks Yeji.

"Well," Yeji ponders this for a moment, "I've always wondered what happens after you're dead. I mean, I would kill myself and see, but then I would be dead and unable to tell anyone what happens."

Lia rolls her eyes. "It has to be scientific, not stupid." Yeji huffs and folds her arms.

"Fine, what was your idea then, Miss I'm-So-Clever-And-You're-So-Stupid?"

"I thought we could do it on falling in love." She sits up. Yeji starts laughing until she sees that Lia is completely serious.

"Oh my God, actually?" She nods.

"I thought it could maybe be on what goes through one's mind when they're in love; I thought about calling it 'Crazy In Love'. What do you think?" Lia asks Yeji.

"I think that is absolute bullshit." Yeji says. "All about being in love? I mean, ew." Lia gets up off the bed and sits at the desk chair.

"I started planning it on here," she pulls up her laptop and shows Yeji the PowerPoint she has started putting together. "I've always wondered what goes through one's mind when they're mad in love. I've heard they're completely blind."

"And you're obviously deaf. I ain't doin' it!" Yeji says.

"Pleaaaaasssseee." Lia begs. Literally, begs. She gets on the floor in front on Yeji and looks up with puppy eyes. "Yeji unnie..." Yeji starts laughing and instantly Lia is too and now they are both on the floor laughing with tears in their eyes. "Seriously though. Let's do it!!" Yeji rolls her eyes and laughs again. She'll give up when she realises how dumb it is.

"Whatever. Let's start researching."