Chapter 11

Yeji kisses Lia. She has no idea what went through her head, but it felt... Right.

Surprisingly though Lia kisses her back. 

They break apart eventually, only a string of saliva connecting their mouths. "What did you do that for?" Lia asks, licking her lips.

"I... I don't know." Yeji says as she looks away, blushing. Lia smiles.

"It was unexpected, that's all." Yeji looks back at her.

"So you're saying if you were expecting it it would have been better?" She asks. Lia smiles.

"Not necessarily. I like surprises."

Yeji smirks and quickly kisses her again. Lia gasps which gives Yeji and opportunity to slide her tongue in. Lia moans into the kiss, which makes Yeji moan too.

After a solid 5 minutes of kissing, they both break apart to catch their breath. Then they are back into it.

This cycle happens for the next 2 hours and the sky has now begun to darken.

"Should we head back to your house now?" Yeji asks as they entwine hands.

"Sure." Lia smiles.

"Let's go." They let go of each other and she slides down the left slide, and Yeji slides down the right.

They walk slowly through the field, taking their time and savouring this special moment. They are nearly at the entrance when they hear sharp whistling sounds.

"Well well look what we got here." One boy says out of his gang of 5.

"Jeffrey, Theo, Danny, Bob and..." Lia looks at the one at the very back. "Well you're new."

"He is wot just came from America g'ya know wot I'm sayin?" The leader, Jeffrey says.

"Absolutely!" Lia says, and Yeji almost giggles.

"Ay up whose this little fella?" Jeffery asks. "Alvough she taller then you int she? So not really little to know wot I'm sayin?" He laughs and all his friends laugh with him. "You fucked on our grounds vough I swear-" He eyeballs Lia, "you ain't gon hear the end of it. D'ya know wot I'm sayin?"

Lia nods almost sympathetically. "Absolutely." Yeji smiles. "We did not fuck on your grounds. I mean we would have but we thought my bed was more comfortable. Do you know what I'm sayin?" Lia says, mocking Jeffrey.

"If ya weren't not ma friend I'd kill ya bear that in mind." Him and his cronies walk off.

"We aren't actually gonna have sex are we?" Yeji asks.

"I mean if you want we can but if not I don't mind waiting." Lia shrugs. "Come on," She tugs on Yeji's hand, "let's get back and finish the project."