• Chapter 6 •

𝑳𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

.
.
.

Rosé

1 week passed,

It's Friday, we're here in the classroom And I'm with chanyeol our relationship was still good and healthy. But i barely see lisa, I think she's busy. She always went to the library. We barely talk to each other. I'm not gonna lie, Lisa changed. I missed the old lisa, When I loved being sweet towards her like i used before, she always talking about her 'limitations' though I understand. She's not the sweetest and clingy lisa i know before but I'm not saying she's being cold towards me. She's still nice, But I'm used to the sweetest and clingy lisa i know. everything changed.

Although I sincerely feel that she's more clingy and sweet towards Jisoo unnie, I don't know what to feel. I guess she moved on already. I guess she truly love me as a bestfriend now and nothing more,

“Babe, You good?” My thoughts was interrupted when chanyeol spoke.

“Ah yes, I'm sorry..” I forcedly smile

“Are you hungry? Do you want me to buy you some food?” Chanyeol asked

“Can you buy me some water?” I looked at  Chanyeol and he smiles at me, He kissed my forehead and leave.

I was lost in my thoughts, again. I don't know what I'm thinking about. Since Lisa, Jennie and jisoo unnie were same classes.

Jisoo unnie, Come on~

I suddenly heard a soft voice through the Hallway, I quickly look at the window and saw lisa and jisoo being sweet to each other.

No, Lisa. Never”

I heard jisoo whine.

But Yesterday you did, Can you teach me again? Pretty please?

Lisa says with her Cute tone.

Okay, Fine

Where?

Library

Yes, See you! You're the best” 

I saw lisa, She kissed jisoo's cheek and i quickly turned my head back not wanting to see them, I immediately saw Chanyeol came from the door. He smile at me with a water on her right hand and approached me.

“Here's your water, Sorry i took so long”
Chanyeol pouted and handed me the water

“It's fine” I says directly not meeting her gaze

Library.

Library.

I thought.

“Fvck!” I mumble

I quickly stood up and i saw Chanyeol flinched, My mind. My body. They keep saying to go to the library. Why?, Why do i feel something? Chanyeol held my hand and i look at him with no emotions.

“What's wrong?” Chanyeol says softly

“I have to go, Stay here. Don't follow me” I said coldly and i quickly remove his hand, I run as much as i can do.

As soon as I entered, I immediately heard a voice not that far away. I walked faster and i saw jisoo with lisa a piggy back ride. While jisoo holding a book. I clench my jaw and grip my fist, Approaching them behind.