• Chapter 7 •

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆.

.
.
.
Y-you kissed me?
.

.
.

Lisa

Time for lunch, I stood up and walk towards jisoo unnie. She smiles at me and held my hand.

"Thank you for teaching me," I smiled

Jisoo unnie and jennie unnie was the reason i moved on when I'm fighting over my anxiety and illness. the reason why I'm being sweet and clingy towards them is i want to show them how much I'm really thankful and happy to have them in my life. I do love jisoo unnie but only as a unnie and friend, I know she feels that too. She love jennie unnie, and i don't want to ruin it. Although the one who hurt my heart
was jisoo's cousin,

I'm also thankful to rosé. she also made me happy as well straight 9 years. she let me show my feelings for her even though she already had a boyfriend. And now, Limitation. Limitations that is what you need to prioritize when you knew that your best friend's has a lover.

"You're always welcome, Lis" Jisoo replied and smile back at me

"Let's go? Jennie is waiting for us," Jisoo added and look at me politely

"Sure, Let's go" I respond and we both went to the canteen.

-

Lisa

"Finally, You guys here" Jennie whine, seems we took so long and she gets bored.

"Sorry, We're late" I says sincerely smiling towards her and we take a sit. I noticed the food was already on the table.

"You ordered already?" Jisoo asked

"Yes, So you guys don't need to stand up and go to order some food" Jennie smile, She really knows our favorite food.

"Thanks," We both jisoo and I thanked jennie unnie.

We started eating our food when someone approached us, I put down my spoon and wiping my dirt in my mouth using tissue.

"If you don't mind, Can we join you?"

I heard Chanyeol spoke, I saw rosé's gaze, she's standing beside him while holding her food. Chanyeol asked jennie unnie, and I saw her flinched. She glance at us before speak.

"S-sure" Jennie stutters.

They both sat down next to jennie, And jisoo. It was now jennie, Rosé, Chanyeol, Jisoo and me. I can feel jisoo move her body more closer to me because of the crowded. Our body stick together. I can feel the intense stare but i didn't mind to look who's staring ate me, I grab my spoo and continue eating.

A minutes of silence chanyeol finally spoke.

"So, how are you guys?"

"We're good, How about you and rosé? How was your relationship going?" Jennie replied while i was munching my food.

"Still good and healthy," Chanyeol smile