• Chapter 11 •

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?

.

.
.
.

Lisa

I opened my eyes and saw the unfamiliar ceiling. I was trying to remembered what happened last night but I suddenly held my head feel the so much pain.

I widen my eyes realizing i was naked. Only with the blanket wrapped around my body, I touched my body and yet still forcing myself to remember what really happened last night. But i got no idea why I slept naked.

I sat down and remembering about what happened to the restroom with rosé. We didn't do it there, right? As i remembered i leave her alone in the restroom. And jisoo unnie handed me a glass of beer. That's all i remembered nothing more.

I was drowned in my thoughts when someone put hands on my thigh. And muttered.

"Lisa, Are you okay?. You woke up early, Can we sleep more? I'm still sleepy"

I turned my head and saw rosé sleeping beside me. My eyes widen when I knew she's also naked.

What the fvck?! D-did w-we?, n-no way.

I thoughts

"R-rosie?" I stutter

"Hmm?" Rosé says with her husky voice and while her eyes was still closed.

"W-why are you...n-naked?" I asked nervously, she opened her eyes and let out a chuckle

"You don't remembered what happened last night?" She says proudly

I shook my head as no.

"You and I made love," She says directly and making me widen my eyes.

"M-make l-love?, R-rosie d-did we-" She cut me off.

"Yes,"

"But no, I know i won't letting you-"

"Hm but you let me and we enjoyed." She sat down looking to my eyes lovely.

"R-rosie no, about last night was a m-mistake, Let's just forget what happened last night-"

"The fvck lisa? Are you insane?" She shouted at me madly "Mistake? It wasn't a mistake, lalisa." She sarcastic laughed

"Rosie, I was drunk last night! Now, can you just forget what happened-"

"No! I gave you my virginity. And yet you're telling me to forget what happened to us last night?" She says seriously, looking to my eyes intensely.

"W-why?" I said weakly, "Why are you doing this to me, rosie?"

"What do you mean?" she says confusedly

"You knew rosie, You knew i was drunk. But why did you let me fucked you?"

"I-i.." I know rosie don't know what she's going to say

But i got no response, she looked down and playing with her fingers.

"I-i sh-should go" I stood up and start dressing up.

I suddenly feel the pillow hit my back and I looked at rosé crying.

"I hate you!" Rosé shouted "I hate you for everything, lisa!" She cried harder

Those words coming from her mouth makes me froze and breaks my heart, she hates me. She hates me so much.

"Rosie.." I approached her slowly but she aggressively pushed me away from her. "I-i...."

She cried harder and My tears started to flow seeing her cry makes me feel something that breaking my heart.Her swollen eyes and more tears flowing in her cheeks makes me hate myself too.

_

I went to her quickly and hugged her tightly, She's trying to push me away but I quickly stopped her. She's punching my chest while sobbing hard.

"I-im sorry..." I says weakly. "I'm sorry, rosie. Please stop crying"

She didn't listen to me, She's still crying and sobbing in my chest.

"Rosie please...."

"I just wanted to show you....what i really feel." She sob and says weakly "Do you really love her?"

"R-rosie, what are you saying-"

"I was talking about jisoo unnie." She says directly and wiping her tears

Her mood suddenly changed

"H-huh?"

"Do you really love jisoo unnie?"

"Y-yes, w-why-"

"Okay then, stay strong." She pushes me away and start dressing up

"I-i love her as a friend, Because i know jennie unnie loves her more than a friend. I don't want to ruin their feelings to each other. And yet i know Jennie was in the right hand. I know Jisoo can take care of her" I explained and smile a bit, i looked at rosé. I saw her widen her eyes. she gulped and looked at me.

"But, why jisoo unnie kissed you?" She asked coldly

"Oh about that, I don't know rosie. But she told me it was just a kissed nothing more." I replied and she nodded "She also told me my lips was soft and kissable" I chuckled and rosé looked at me with intense.

"Then you should kiss her more. So that you can always hear that words from her." She says with no emotions

"I think you're right, I should practice how to be the best kisser. I can tell jisoo unnie that it's just a kissed, nothing more because i just want to practice my kissing sense" I said innocently.

She looked at me with a shocked. And i was about to go when she grabbed my hand

"Wait!" She shouted, I turned around and face her

"What?" I asked with a confused

"You c-can do that to me," She walked closer and smile at me, It was me looking at her confusedly

"Do what, rosie?" I frown

"U-uh the one you said earlier" She smiles nervously. "Come on, I'm waiting" She added

Uh? What did i say? I don't know.

I thought and yawned, Rosie looks at me with her dark orbs

"Rosie-"

I was no longer can't speak when she pulled my nape closer and kiss me passionately. She pulled me more closer to her and kiss me more with her lips that tastes like strawberry while her eyes closed

"Mhm.." She moaned when she successfully put her tongue inside my mouth and start to explore.

I can feel her hands was about to undress me but i quickly widen my eyes and stopped her. I break the kiss and she looks at me in disbelief.

"Stop," I says directly "Let's go downstairs, I know jisoo and jennie waiting for the both of us" I added, I didn't wait for her answer and I leave first.

-