just maybe

Italics - Past conversations with the avengers

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

"WELL WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHY DID YOU TAKE ME? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I yell in confusion and concern. All I can remember is being in crash, people shooting at me, and someone picking me up and carrying me away.

These people are scaring the hell out of me. I don't know them and I am injured and I-

Wait a minute, I'm not injured anymore?

"How the hell did you fix me?"

"We brought you to the avengers tower which is who we are...the avengers." One said in a red, white, and blue outfit with a star in the middle. "I am Steve Rogers aka Captain America." He put his hand out to shake when I hesitated but returned.

"Well I'm next, Hi." This guy with chocolate hair and deep brown eyes stood up and held out his hand for me to shake.

"And who are you...?"

"I'm Iron Man duh. How come she doesn't know who I am?"

"Tony..." This red head girl said and opened her arms for a hug "I'm Natasha Romanoff also Black Widow. I can tell we are going to be great friends."

"Uh, I'm not staying here with you people. I don't know half of you and you took me away without my permission." I turned to my left to see my clothes, clean and new, so i grabbed them.

"Well Miss y/n it seems you have nowhere else to return to." A British sounding red robot came up to me "You home was destroyed 30 minutes ago along with your belongings."

"Was it really?"

Everyone got quiet in the room and it hit me then: my home was destoryed. It was obviously hydra trying to send a message (bitch). I had nothing to do but stay here with these strangers and hope for the best.

That's when my knees buckled and I fell onto the floor but someone ran up to hold me.

"Its okay doll..."

I don't know if these people gave me some type of trippy medicine but i regret looking up and facing the person that caught me.

"Солдат?" (Soldier?)

"Hi y/n..."

"I thought you were dead..'

"I did too..."

"Okay Pause. What the fuck is going on?"

"Sam watch your language."

"Shut up Steeb, What is going on with you and her?"

"She was my...I-"

"When Hydra had me, they used me as a toy. I was used to relief and relax the soldier...in anyway he wanted."

"Yeah...That."

"But we never did anything the way they thought. I would clean him up after missions and calm him down after torturing and I helped him."