romanova

"Please tell me you got some sleep last night." Natasha asks walking (stumbling) into Tony's lab where papers and folders on y/n and hydra are scattered around everywhere.

"Did you?" Tony snaps and turns to Natasha where she can see his bloodshot eyes and the bags under them. His elbows are resting ontop of some paper on his desk and his hands are holding his head up from giving him a concussion.

"Point taken." She says as she stumbles to the chair next to his.

"Are you drunk?" Tony raises one eyebrow and looks at Natasha with confusion as she stares off in to space.

He says her name before he waves his hand infront of her face.

"Romanova?" He calls her by the name y/n gave natasha a while back. She asked her what her "real name" was and she told her.

Natasha's breath hitches and she shudders before she lowers her head down so her hair covers her entire face.

A few seconds go by and Natasha's entire body starts to shake. Tony gives her a confusing look before moving over to her on his chair and moving her hair out the way to see she was crying.

Hot tears stream down Natasha's face as her jaw clenches and her hands make fist while gripping her black leggings.

Her body continues to shake and Tony grabs her some tissues, until he notices she is struggling to breathe.

She is having a panic attack.

Natasha falls foward to the floor but Tony catches her just in time. Panicked, he calls out to Friday to get Banner.

"Breathe Natasha...you gotta breathe for me.." He says and rocks Natasha back and forth. "It's gonna be okay. We are gonna find y/n and she is gonna make things better."

Natasha shakes her head 'no' as a mumbles and pants as sweat beads down her face. Tony calls out again and rocks her more.

"It's going to be okay...It's going to be okay." He mumbles as Banner and Wanda burst through the doors and over to Tony and Natasha.