uh oh

1 hour later..

After finding Steve and helping him down from his drunken state, he starts to gain more sense and sober up (that's not realistic but just imagine it is for this chapter).

Everyone is now having a good time and partying with their partners or talking amongst people.

Pepper chose to wait until her and Tony are privately together to tell him she was pregnant so us girls all were excited for that news.

And I don't even need to tell you how excited they got when I told them that me and James escaped the party to have sex in the bathroom for the first time.

The party is in full swing and me and James danced together and went over to sit down after my legs got tired. We are both cuddled up on the couch and talking about how drunk everyone is when that Sharon girl comes by.

I have to apologize for what I said to her, it was quite rude and Bucky was only playing the part of Joker I guess. And it wasn't her fault, she didn't know we were together. Nobody knows we are together.

"Hey Sharon?"

She stops walking and turn around to face me. She looks nervous about talking and Bucky squeezes my thigh.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier, you didn't know."

"Oh it's fine y/n.." Her face brightened up and she gave me a small smile. She waves at Tony and walks to his direction. I got comfortable again and Bucky chuckled at me.

"What's so funny?"

"Be my girlfriend.."

"What?"

"Doll you must have a hearing problem...I asked you to be mi-"

"Y/N!!!" Someone yelled from down the corridor and it make Bucky and pretty much everyone in the room stop talking and look at me.

That voice...? Its so fucking familiar-

Uh Oh..

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST RUN AWAY FROM ME?! YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"

Ahh fuck, Kilian.

I fucking forgot about this fucker because I broke my phone and had to get a new one after the Emily incident. I honestly had no thoughts about him since the day of the mission which was the last time I talked to him...and the last time he hit me.

All that confidence? All that happiness? All that toughness? Gone.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" Kilian comes to view and pushes through the crowd until Tony comes to stop him.

"Heya...I don'tttt know youuu but you cannn stop the moaningg misterr." He slurs and hiccups when he finishes his sentence. Tony (of course) is still drunk and doesn't doesn't even dare try to stand up straight and slumps against Kilian's arm.

"Shut up you prick, Where the fuck is y/n?" Tony makes a look of disgust and confusion but doesn't reply, doesn't move, doesn't even blink. He starts to giggle instead.

"Who the actual fuck is this?" Bucky whispers into my ear not breaking eye contact with Kilian's body and face.

"You know when I found out about you and Emily and Wanda told everyone I had a boyfriend a few day's later?...that's him.."

Bucky tenses up when I finish speaking and he lightly squeezed my thigh. I stood up slowly and looked at the ground. I cough quietly but loud enough for Kilian to hear. His head shoots my direction and for the first time in forever, I wish hydra had me instead.

Kilian storms my direction and take an instant step back as a reflex. "YOU BITCH-"

Bucky steps in front of me and holds his hand up as a signal for him to stop which Kilian complies to with a confused expression on his face. Bucky slowly puts his hand into a shush like way and closes his eyes slowly. (Basically he goes from ✋🏻 to 🤏🏻)

"For starters, She isn't a bitch. No female in this room is a bitch. You need to stand up and grow some damn respect like a grown man like you should. You have no room to speak on any female like that no matter what they've done to you, which in y/n's case is nothing at all. I have no tolerance from your disrespect and I won't allow it in this tower, in this room, at this moment. Now from the bottom of my heart...what the actual FUCK do you want?"

Now if this was anyone else, I would've cheered for James and gave him a high five.

Not this time.

Kilian's face is in pure anger, confusion, and disgust. I just wanna slap it off him in more ways then one. But...I can't.

This man hurt me in so many ways, so many times for so many different reasons but the one time I need to hurt him back...I can't do it. I can knock out Hydra agent after hydra agent and kill them in the process but when it comes to Kilian it's like he has this power over me that I can't escape from.

Kilian completely ignores Bucky's outburst and shoves me back into the wall and the force and impact making a huge dent. I fall to my knees and arch my back in pain.

"YOU STUPID CUNT! YOU ARE WITH ME YOU FUCKER!"

That broke the dam.

James full on rages and tackles Kilian down and starts punching him in the jaw and face with his METAL ARM. People start to scream and run and the team tries to usher them out in a safely but quick manner.

I run over to them and try to pull James off of him but he is a super soldier, I'm a walking mother nature, what can I do? Me trying to pull him off is like a mouse trying to lift a elephant. So instead, it's magic time. *Jazz hands*

I send a slight electric shock through James to see if that will stop him. It does not. So I do the next right thing and call on the other super soldier in the room.

"STEVE HELP!"

Steve runs over and pulls James off and holds him to the ground and that gives James enough time to punch Steve across the face and kick him in his crotch. Steve doubles over and James looks at me with no emotion in his eyes

That's because that isn't James anymore. It's the winter soldier. (dramatic "daum daum daumm noise.)

Kilian stands up and his face is covered in blood and his nose is perfectly fractured and he most likely will have a black eye at his to stand up when James runs up and kicks him and knocks him out.

"BUCKY STOP!" Steve croaks out and tries to grab Bucky again. He runs up to Steve and gets ready to pounce on him when Wanda comes out of the blue and puts Bucky asleep with her powers. Steve catches Bucky after his entire body goes limp and holds him up by his arms.

By now, the entire party room is emptied out except the team and some shield agents.

Steve and Wanda look at me and Wanda points a finger at me questioningly.

"Kilian?"

"Yep."

"Did you tell him?"

"Nope."