attack us

"TAKE ME DOWN INTO YOUR PARADISE!" I yell out in the car jamming while on the way back to the tower.

"CAUSE IM YOUR BODY TYPE!" He yells out while doing his little dancy dance at the wheel.

"JUST SOMETHING THAT WE WANNA TRY!"

"CAUSE YOU AND I!"

"YOU AND I!"

"WE'RE COOL FOR THE SUMMER!"
(cool for the summer by demi lovato)

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY STEVE FAINTING TO Y/N AND BUCKY FONDUING ON THE COUCH

Bucky pulls up to the driveway of the tower after we finish an entire album full of songs. We are giggling and Bucky asks Friday to open the garage.

No answer.

He asks again and receives no answer while I hop out the car, looking around for Tony of anyone.

Suddenly, a huge explosion comes from above us and not a moment later, guns are being fired in my direction.

No.

"DOLL!" Bucky yells before pushing me down to the ground, covering me and rolling me under the car. "Y/n?! Are you okay?!"

At this point, I'm completely zoned out, back to that day.

Someone suddenly starts to whistle, prompting Bucky and I to get quiet immediately.

"Well well...what do we have here?" I hear a familiar chilling voice from next to our car speak.

Killian?

"Come on out, we won't hurt you." Another female voice says.

Emily??

Me and Bucky share a look, almost like we are talking telepathically.

Should we go?

I don't know...Maybe?

Why are both of them together?? And Where is everyone when you need them??

I don't know, but we will find out if we go from under this tight car.

I let out a breath before sliding out from under the car, careful not to hit my head. Bucky follows in suit as we both stand to face, them.

But something is off about them now.

"So let's cut the drama, we put your friends in a deep sleep, you A.I is shut down for a few hours, our father is on the way to pick us up with our package which is...well the both of you."

"I'm sorry did you say...'our father' as in the both of you?" Bucky asks as I turn around slowly, realization comes over me.

"Because we are...siblings. Killian Piece, Emily Pierce, and Alexander Pierce is our father."

"So all this time...it was a sham?" I ask through gritted teeth, clenched fists, and tears streaming down my face. "You crashed my car on purpose, you left me there, you got with James, you shot me, you abused me, you assaulted me...just for hydra?"

"Yep." Killian speaks while popping the 'p'.

"Why?"

"Why soldier? Because you both are valuable aspects of Hydra. You both decided to leave when we gave you the life you have now. YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR US!!" Killian raises his voices, making me jump and Bucky clench his jaw.

"So you attack us, just to take us away?"

"What point of this do you not get? We take you, you come back to hydra...maybe they will throw in a punishment or two." Oh there is definitely a punishment, can't even doubt that.

"Now why would we go with you willingl-"

"Take me." I speak up while I turn around and wipe my eyes. "I'm a elemental, I have more power than anyone Hydra has ever had. I have connections to things nobody else has, and...and I will let you use me however you please."

"Doll no-"

"Bucky you have no say in this." I say facing him while Killian and Emily talk to each other.

"Doll I can't let you do this for me. I will go and you stay here-"

"You went once.."

"And so did you. We can figure something out. I'm not letting you go back to that hellhole."

"I'm sorry James."

Suddenly, someone sends a electrical spark to Bucky's torso, electrocuting him and making him lose control of his body. Killian grabs me and handcuffs me with these weird power sealing cuffs.

"Doll!" Bucky yells out as he tries to move, only giving him a piercing feeling through his entire body "Doll please! Don't leave me! You promised me!"

"I-I'm sorry B-bucky.." I shudder because of his words as a chopper lands in-front of us in the open yard. The chopper door opens, revealing the one and only Alexander Pierce.

"Well, welcome back princess."

He pats my shoulder, each pat sending more shivers down my spine.

"You well do well my dear. You will do well."

"DOLL!! NO!!" Bucky continues to scream as he fights the electric surge. He finally gets released before running towards the chopper as it starts to lift in the air.

Bucky jumps up and tries to grab the door handle, but misses by a few inches. Pierce chuckles before waving out the window.

"DOLL!! YOU PROMISED ME!

"YOU PROMISED ME!!"