classified

3 days later..

"Agent's...Welcome back." Alex sits down at the table where the two other agents sit.

"Father." They male agent replies darkly

"Dad." The female agent says blankly.

The male agent passes the file with the stamp 'CLASSIFIED' on the cover. Alex takes the file and makes a 'tisk tisk' noise.

"Great Job children. No more missions until next week. And you know what it is right?"

"Yes father. Take out the Avengers most useful member and put her back in the program. Then, turn her on our side of the story and help us get the winter soldier back."

Alex nods slowly and turns his head to the female agent "And once we have them both back, what will happen?" Alex asks.

"We kill off the rest of the Avengers and everyone who will stand in our way. Then, the world will be under our fingertips." The female agent replies and sighs when she finishes.

"Good Good." Alex turns and heads for the doors whispering to the agent guarding it.

"You know Kilian...you almost had her. You gave yourself away dumbass."

"Emily, stop. It was a simple mistake. They just make me so angry."

"Oh well you fucked up the mission you twit. I don't see how I'm even related to you."

"Well you could've killed her when you crashed that fucking car."

"Kilian I will shoot you."

"Try me you bitc-"

"ENOUGH!" Alex yells making Emily and Kilian stop talking and look at the ground. "I AM THE ALEXANDER PIERCE AND I WILL NOT BE EMBARRASSED BY MY TWO CHILDREN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"Yes father." They both say in unison and look up at him shyly.

"Good. Now go to your rooms." Alexander exits with the guard and Emily makes it for the door.

"You know Kilian...I know your jealous."

"Of?"

"The winter soldier. He 'stole ur girl' and you got jealous. You know that wasn't apart of the mission."

"I know.."

Emily sighs and opens the big metal door and walks out letting the door make a loud 'creakk' noise till it slams shut leaving a angry and jealous Kilian.

"I will get you back y/n. One way or another."

<~•~>

Little teaser but SURPRISE! This is short but it will make sense eventually guys. so obviously now you guys know the big twist...but there is more to come soon!

If you don't understand, basically Emily and Kilian were siblings this whole time and were working for hydra and are the son and daughter of Alexander Pierce. So ofc that means he is not dead like natasha said.

Ta da!!

Hope you guys enjoy this! I love youu <3