pardon your thoughts

A few days later and everyone has been trying to fix themselves up.

Everyone has tried to eat at least a few meals a day. Some started taking showers, entertaining themselves more. Doing things to keep them from going insane.

For your sake.

———

"Mr. Stark. It seems there is a piece of information on miss y/l/n's kidnapping." Friday says over the intercoms.

Tony is currently taking a beautiful nap with his arms folded on top of files and his head in the middle of them.

He is snoring like a little baby and his slob is getting onto the corner of a picture of Emily and Barnes.

Friday decides to let out a loud "Whoop" sound to wake him up. Tony jolts up and screeches before coming to realization of what happened.

"Damn it Friday...what time is it?"

"It's 10:37pm sir, you have been sleep for about 7 hours." Friday responds

"What is it now Friday? Did Wilson slam his arm on the table again? If so, he needs to get Bann-"

"Miss y/l/n may be found if you pardon your thoughts sir and look into this missed information in this file on her recent whereabouts."

It's silent for a good few minutes.

"Sir?"

Tony clears his throat and stands up, grabbing the file that Friday brought his attention to. "Wake the team up and tell them to meet me in the living room of Barnes and Y/n's floor."

i owe you guys so many chapters...they are gonna get better quickly so stay tuned (and yes i know this was short."