sorry doll

3 days later/December 8..

"Bucky..."

"Steve shut the fuck up."

"I thought my name was doll James?"

Bucky's head bolted up and turned in my direction with hope and love in his face.

"Doll?"

"Hi James."

Bucky pulled me forward for a hug but he made sure not to crush me in it. He started to and shake. I patted his head and hugged him back letting some tears fall.

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm so sorry.."

I think back to what happened.

Base...Emily...Bucky...I Love yo-

"I heard what you said." I speak up in the middle of my thinking. He pulls back from the hug and puts his arm on my right shoulder (The one that wasn't shot) and looks at me with confusion.

"When you said you loved me...I heard you."

Bucky smiles that bright smile and I can almost make out love in his gaze.

He loves me again.

"I've always loved you y/n, its always been you above anyone and everything. I care for you more than I care for Steve...and that's a lot." He chuckles lightly and he smiles at me making me smile back at him, "I wanted to come get you, I really did...but it was too much of a risk to come back. I knew if I came back they would only do worse to you for luring me back. I told Steve, Nat, and even Tony what I did to them and people they knew. Tony almost killed me for killing his parents but I knew it was the right thing to do. I know you would've wanted me to do so. I begged Steve to help me find you but he said we couldn't find you. So I decided to try dating, and that's how I met-"

"Emily..." I cut him off looking down. I still can't get through the fact that Emily was apart of Hydra this whole time...It hurts me physically and mentally.

"I'm sorry doll, this is all my fault."

"James it is not your fault, you just like everyone did not know and I've known her longer than you...I sorta led her to you and that's all because of me."

"Believe me y/n, it will never be your fault. Lets just put it as she was a really good liar." He chuckles making me laugh loudly. I hear a knock at the room door and Bucky goes over to open it. Bruce walks in with a clipboard and a bright but shy smile on his face.

"Damn Bruce, did Natasha suck the living hulk out of you?" Bucky wheezes but when Bruce sends him a death glare he covers it with a cough.

"Haha very funny y/n...how are you feeling?" he pulls out a pen ready to write down what I'm about to say.

"I feel a little tired but my shoulder feels fine, my legs feels new and my stomach feels like sex in the city."

Bruce writes down everything before whispering something to James. He turns back to me with a smile and walks in front of me.

"Okay y/n, we are gonna try walking okay?"

"Sure."

We are only trying this because when Emily shot me in my leg, she almost hit something important. We have to see if I can still walk on my own or if I need to get crutches or if I'm paralyzed in my leg.

Bruce comes over and lifts me on my leg slowly without putting too much pressure on my shoulder. He locks his arm with mine and pulls me up and Bucky watches cautiously just in case.

But god damn Buck have some faith and respect. This is Bruce/The Hulk we are talking about.

"Okay put your foot on the ground whenever your ready."

I slowly put my foot down so I can stand straight. It hurts a little but it feels fine.

"How does it feel?" Bruce starts searching my face for answers and so does Bucky.

"So far so good, now try walking to Barnes."

"Bucky." Bucky corrected.

"Bucky I mean..." Bruce fixed.

I chuckled before taking one step forward with my good foot.

Then my bad foot.

Then my good foot.

And then my bad foot again.

Tears started to spring my eyes. I'm so emotional after the fact that for a quick second, I was so close to not being able to walk on my leg. I feel like I survived the impossible even though others on the team been through worse.

"Bucky look, I can walk" I smile and look up towards him and not even realizing Bruce has let my hands go and is watching us.

"Yeah doll I see your walking.."

---------

Tony decided to host a party because of the successful mission (almost). And of course, each party of Tony's has to have a theme.

The theme of this party is to match with someone in anyway. Either it be a costume, colors or anyway they please as long as it makes sense.

Natasha is matching with Bruce and they're dressing up in purple for Bruce's favorite color because it's almost his birthday (his birthday is December 18).

Pepper and Tony are going as Bonnie and Clyde.

Clint and Laura got a babysitter, so now they decided to wear Red (because they tryna get sexy at the party)

Thor decided to bring a mortal he found named Jane Foster and They came as Pop-tarts.

Sam got a date and they are going as Beyonce and Jay-z.

Steve decided to match with his shield (so basically wearing his suit).

Maria had to beg fury to match with her (he only agreed if she got a eyepatch and wore all black like him.

Wanda finally admitted her feelings for Vision and they're going as Rose and Jack from the Titanic.

and Bucky decided to ask me (yes I know) to match with him so we are both going as Harley Quinn and The Joker.

This is basically like Halloween in December, but we don't mind.

All the girls met up in Pepper's separate room that Tony gave her (In case they got into fights, which happens every Tuesday and Friday...yes its a schedule thing). Its pretty big and very decorated so she lets us each have a section in her closet (#mommypepsi).

The boys are waiting for us down at the party room where the party is being held. Laura and Maria decided to help cook and set things up so they are with them, leaving me, Wanda, Natasha, Sam's date who is named Yara, Jane, and Pepper who is taking almost 30 minutes in the bathroom when she was dressed before all of us.

"Pepper? You almost ready to go?"

"Yeah just...I don't think I can drink tonight

"Why the fuck not? Its the first party we've had in forever and you can't drin-"

Pepper opens the door with tears in her face...happy tears?

"I'm Pregnant."

its going to get bad really quick so I decided to save you guys from the already bad chapters I posted. sorta hate this on but I think I'm getting better at this writing thing. I'm going to posts some imagines soon but I've been distracted by this book. ty for reading again peanut, I love you