,,2

Hoseok sat on his favorite bench, dressed in his favorite baby blue sweater and yellow beanie, he marched under the warm sun, the rays illuminating him at the right places, giving him an ethereal glow.

Hoseok loved sketching, it was something that made him feel relaxed and so content. He loved to bleed his mood in the textured material of his sketchbook, each of his sketches holding varieties of emotion, having many stories within them. It was a way for him to express his feelings, sometimes when he would feel unmotivated (which was really rare) he'd just splatter some paint on the empty canvases automatically weaving a tale out of it.

It was once of his specialties, that, he could make out a beautiful and detailed work even if he just started from random paints dancing on the canvas, having a dark secret perfectly hidden behind those tender and pastel colors.

Hoseok was someone, who was too considerate of what people thought of him and his work. He believes that the other's opinions are as important as washing your rice before cooking it.

His personality was just so bright, innocent, and naive, just like a child's, he had no worries, he just did whatever his heart wanted.

The colors of the setting were so tender and vibrant. The clear blue sky to the gleaming flowers just made Hoseok feel so happy, the pencil in his other hand rubbing against the textured yet smooth material of the sketchbook paper, stealing very short glances at a particular latter.

The boy who always dressed in black.

At first, Hoseok was quite judgemental of him wearing shades of blacks and grey but as time passed he grew himself fond of the latter. The boy had the most delicate fluff of black hair, which shone under the sun making him wear a halo, the super pale skin and sharp feline eyes made him stand out from the rest despite wearing the dullest clothes ever.

Ahh, he was the guy who he was crushing on for the past year.

He wonder what was his name, was older than him or where was he from but he was too to initiate the moves, so he just created a tale of his own, calling him by the name of sugar– because of his white skin, his honey eyes were so cold and lifeless– that it could even pass through his soul.

Hoseok loved to draw sugar a lot, whether he was scribbling something in his notebook or just lazily yawning, Hoseok would try to capture every bit of it in his notebook.

He watched the guy have a sly smirk on his lips as he seem to write down something in that pretty notebook of his.

He was so pretty.