,,11

Hoseok whined as the loud crying of the small alarm clock that settled on his side desk shook him out of his serene dream. His eyelids rose slowly, long eyelashes flutter opening, and slim arms peeking from the tower of blankets, searching for the ringing device, wasting no time pressing down the stop button. Hoseok sat upright on his bed, the sunlight grazing his honey skin, his hair sticking out in every possible direction.

He whined to himself before lazily rising up on his feet and a zombie walking towards the bathroom.

His feet came in contact with the cold tiles, sending chills down his spine, his body slowly moving towards the shower, and closing the door silently than ever. Hoseok yawned once again as he slipped off his clothes, lazily throwing them inside the laundry basket. He twisted the shower knob, warm droplets traveling down his body, wetting him completely.

It was relaxing.

His mind wandered around, having the wildest thoughts of all time but soon stopping on a familiar topic, Min Yoongi.

Ahh, the man is going to be the reason behind his heart failures. Surely, they had known each other for a mere month (his secret 'stalkings making an exception) yet, the older never fails to make him feel millions of emotions at once, having a warm fuzzy feeling flow throughout his vein. Suddenly everything around being painted in the shades of bright and vibrant color just making him so happy and content.

He couldn't help but end up making a fool out of himself.

Even though he was taller than him, Hoseok would immediately feel small in front of him, having an imaginary pastel cloud circle around him and Yoongi, securely wrapping him close to him. How lovely would it be, to lay down in Yoongi arms comfortable, having a fuzzy blanket wrap around their bodies, and gaze at the sky speckled with stars?

Hoseok sighed ripping himself apart from his spiraling thoughts and turning off the shower, loosely hanging the bathrobe around his body and walking out of the steamy bathroom. He waddled his way towards the closest, locking his fingers with the baby blue sweaters and a white shorts.

"Hyung, I am leaving," Hoseok inform Jin who was currently munching cereals lazily as he didn't have any classes today. "Ok, hab fun at school, and don'f pick uph fight with anweone!" Jin spoke despite having cereals shove inside his mouth making Hoseok chuckle lightly.

Hoseok's tanned flesh appeared to glow in the morning light, sunbeams decorating his cheeks with freckles and giving his lips a honey shine. He smiled at every single being who appeared in his view. The sky was still flushing the color of the blush of a girl in her innocent days of first love, the orangish leaves towering over him and some even crushing lifelessly under his steps.

What a lovely autumn morning.

Students were arriving through the gates, crowding up the whole corridor, Hoseok flashed his big smile as he people greeted him with a sweet good morning or a hello. Hoseok halted his steps as he squinted his eyes at a familiar figure who leaned on the wall just beside his classroom.

"Yoongi hyung?" He furrowed his brows seeing the boy in his department when he should be in his classes.

"Oh, hi.." Yoongi straightens his posture flashing a smile to the younger.

"What are doing here at this time? Shouldn't you be in your class?" Hoseok asked as the older grinned sleepish rubbing the back of his neck. "I may or may not have forgotten to do my assignments and I may or may not be skipping my classed." He grinned again.

"Stupid hyung! You should skip your classes like that!" Hoseok scolded lightly slapping the other's forehead. "Sorry..." The older rubbed his nap once again while Hoseok gave him a mini adorable glare, melting Yoongi's heart like butter.

"Do you want to skip classes too?" 

"W-well, I have never-"

"Please, Hoba?"

Fuck.