,,7

Jung Hoseok.

What a pretty name for a fair guy like him.

Yoongi thought as he sat down at the picnic table, notebook firmly clutched in his grasp, waiting for the boy he's been waiting for to show up. Soon, a smile bloomed on his face as the boy walked into view. Hoseok wore a cute white sweater along with his round glasses and shorts. He looked extremely adorable tho Yoongi wondered why the boy didn't wear his baby blue sweater.

Yoongi felt himself smiling as the boy cluelessly searched for him although there was nobody except them, captivated by the way the sunlight shines on his honey-tan skin.

Yoongi couldn't help but feel proud of himself for finally initiating his first move towards Hoseok. He had settled a 'friendly date' at the park so that they could get to know each other more.

"Here." Yoongi finally waved at him as the boy waddled his way towards him and tripped.

He stumbled and fell on the concrete pavement, landing hard on his butt. Blood, as well as embarrassment, rushed up to Hoseok's cheeks as he found Yoongi's face a few feet away, wearing his pretty gummy smile.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked offering his hand.

"U-uh, um, I-" He stuttered, gazing everywhere but his eyes. The sun made a halo around Yoongi's body as he's crouched down so his eyes are level with Hoseok's, he looked ethereal. Yoongi failed to hold in his laughter making Hoseok even more flustered as he prayed for the earth to open up and swallow him.

THe awkwardness made Hoseok's skin crawl.

"Umm, do you know? one-third of the ocean is whale's cum?"

"Oh god, you surely like whales a lot." Yoongi laughed, Hoseok cheeks turning into a deep shade of red.

How to delete yourself?

His words are always faster than his stupid peanut-sized brain acting like laggy software. He swore his mouth and his brain are like tom and jerry, who always hate others and keep causing destruction to him.

Help.

Yoongi's hand was still stretched out, and the boy just stared at it and Yoongi back and forth with those eyes trying to hide his embarrassment. His heart jumped around inside his chest as he took his hand for support, they were warm and soft, colliding perfectly with his hands as if they were the right pieces of puzzles. Yoongi pulled him up, while he silently sulked for being clumsy at the wrong moment.

"T-thank you." He muttered bowing multiple times as he was still flustered from the incident.

"You're cute." Yoongi grinned, making the boy blush even more.

They sat down in utter tranquility and calmness. There was a fountain in the center from their view, a few trees grew here and there, but it was mostly exposed to sunlight. There were few flower bushes around the picnic tables, dotting randomly across the lush green grass, as the wind blew with a slight whistle.

Hoseok, who Yoongi thought would be a really talkative person sat quietly and coy.

Maybe he's shy.

"Hoseok, so you're a sophomore?" Yoongi asked breaking the silence between them earning a simple hummed from the other in response.

"I am a senior, I'm gonna graduate this year."

"Then, can I c-call you hyung?"

"Of course, p- Hoseok"

Gosh, I almost called him petal.