,,12

Yoongi watched Hoseok content as they marched under the warm sun, Hoseok glass clear skin gleaming from the sun's ticklish rays hitting him and making him wear a halo. Oh, how lucky he was.

A collection of shops lined along the busy street: art and antique shops, all showcasing a variety of eye-catching souvenirs. Continuous chimes of bells tinkled almost continuously as people rambled in and out of the stores, laughing and gawking at the kinds of stuff.

The small aesthetic-looking store, stood along with the others, seemingly having no customers in it. Many types of pastel paintings hung low over the entrance, adorning the shop's aesthetic aura. Yoongi smiled as he found his boy's eyes glimmering with excitement.

"This is my studio!" He exclaimed, welcoming Yoongi inside.

"Welcome to Hopies'~" He sang. 

 Yoongi rolled his eyes over the interior, scanning every bit of the pleasing room, his nostrils filling up with the strong smell of graphite and paint.

Yoongi could see various canvases propped against the white concrete wall, each holding a vivid emotion and all painted in shades of pastel, a few paint bottles were scattered around, paint tubes hung on a rack to show different shades, sketchpads lying lifeless on the dark oak tables, and matching chairs sat on the even darker wooden floor.

Few fairy lights hung on the wall, right next to the paintings, lighting up the small room with a slight yellow glow. Many easels held lazily unfinished pieces of work, having damp paint left to dry on them. Wet paintbrushes laid lifelessly on the table along with the dirty water cups and paint pallets, having squirts of paint still left on them.

But the thing that intrigued Yoongi a lot was the white-painted piano settled silently at the back of the shop. 

"I didn't know you play piano- I didn't even know that you own a shop," Yoongi asked lacing his fingers over the keys on the piano. 

"Nope, the shop used to be my sister's bouquet but then she got married and moved to America, the piano is hers as well. So I just turned it in a studio for myself." Hoseok replied, settling his things on the table as Yoongi proceed to take a seat in front of the piano.

"Can I play it?" He asked earning a sure from the boy. His slender fingers laced on the keys filling up the otherwise silent room with a pleasant din as his body automatically swayed with the music. The movements were small and quick, but everything about it screamed beauty- from the Yoongi playing to his bony fingers, he looked so relaxed.

"Sure,"

Hoseok gawked at him in awe feeling his heart race seeing his body sway lightly, his slender fingers dancing on the keys, along with that small smile and eyes fluttered close, he looked too pretty to be real.

Hoseok was lost. 

The boy seemed so concentrated from surrounding, it seemed hard for anyone to catch his attention as he was too deep into his work. His loose shirt shirt hung down his bones, gracing his slim figure. 

Too serene. 

"You play good," Hoseok mumbled, leaning back on his table as Yoongi finished off the melody.

"It's been a long time since I played." Yoongi chuckled lightly.

"You know," He spoke quietly, turning his eyes towards Hoseok. "It's a long way from I to U but you know what? Fuck J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T, I can skip all the letters to reach you," He tuned again, eyes soften and content. 

He said it. Finally. To the boy he had spend days admiring from afar, watching the sun make patterns on his honey-tanned skin as he'd mix a few colors together in his palette, the sun making patterns on his honey-tanned skin. 

Hoseok's vocabulary suddenly seemed to disappear, he stood there with his mouth a gape, wondering if he was living in a fantasy or a dream. 

 "Hoseok, You are what words can't describe, your beauty makes flowers, your voice makes music, you are so soft and innocent like a raindrop, you are like the calm sea body lapping my ankles on a nice sunny day, you are the one who stole my heart." Yoongi looked away, embarrassed by his own confession.

"I know this is quite absurd and random- you-you don't have to say anything right away. I'm aware it's-it's weird." He mumbled.

Whereas Hoseok's heart thumped erratically, almost as if it would escape the cage of his ribs and run away right into Yoongi's arms, eyes never leaving the other's even once. 

"Yoongi," His piped quietly, taking steps closer to him. 

"Would you please look at me?" 

And when he did, a sweet peck ended up on his cheek. 

Yoongi's eyes widen, soon a sleepish grin displayed upon his lips as he stood with his hands on his cheek, right where Hoseok's lips once landed. 

"Well," He cleared his throat. 

"You have no idea how long I had been waiting for this. Tck, no idea." Hoseok shook his head. "It's worth the days I tanned even more under the sun just to see you," 

"It's all worth it, baby. All of it." Yoongi caressed Hoseok's cheek. 

"Oh, I didn't even know how to write love poems until you came into my life. Maybe I would've quitted writing a long ago if I didn't see you that one day seated in your pretty baby blue sweater."

"Funny, isn't it?" Hoseok smiled. "How we had been crushing on each other secretly?" 

"It's amusing but do you know what's even more amusing?" 

"What?" 

"You being my boyfriend." 

"So, Will yo-"

"Yes, Yoongi, yes! A big yes."

THE END