Chapter 2

tw// passing out and vomiting

an: my neighbour son is playing squid game songs and he probs should not know the show.

Fray was watching a new show that they have been watching since they were taking a break from their maths-based degree. It was some anime which had high school students looking like a 10 year old. Also,they did cheerleading on the daily in which they had a catchy anime opening. The show was in Japanese as they were trying to learn the language. It was hard but they were keen on the language.

They did admit that they often worry about James. They were always studying and never seemed to get a moment of rest. He would often tell them that they are okay on the daily. But it still worried them to the extent that they would attempt to text James on a regular basis when he was at university.

Then,the phone went off all of a sudden.

It came from James' phone but he would never text or call anyone during his time in the library.

They picked up their phone.

"Hey. Is this Fray Mulligan?",the phone said.

"Yeah.",they replied.

"James passed out." the phone said back.

"Oh my god! Is he okay?",they asked.

"I mean he's woken up. He's very tired though.",the phone replied,in a calm tone. "Maybe you could come and collect him."

Fray immediately got on their shoes and ran out of the door.

They didn't have a car so they just rode on their bike over there. It was hard as it was about a 10 minute cycle all the way to their university. It was quite hard as she lived in London which meant they were at risk of getting run over by any car.

Fray managed to arrive at the university and looked for James. He must have been in either the library or the toilets.

They checked the library to find James lying behind one of the bookshelves. He had some random person sit right next to him,stroking his hair. Fray ran over to them and asked them if they were okay.

James wasn't so sure so xe just shrugged xyr sholiders.

"Come on Jimbus.Let's go home,"Fray replied. James nodded,putting their hands on Fray's shoulders as they were carried by them to the bike. On the bike,they surrounded Fray's torso with their arms as they tried their best not to vomit which was how he was feeling.

It took 15 minutes for them both to go home.

"James. Get your ass to bed now!",Fray sternly said.

"Why?"James asked,his puppy eyes showing.

"Because you're clearly overtired.",Fray shouted.

"But...",he pleaded.

"No James. Please take care of yourself.",they begged. "You're tired so you need to relax."

James ran to the toilet quickly and vomited into the bowl. It was a clear sign that he needed to relax.

"Right. Get into your pajamas and go to bed.",Fray sternly said. "Also,I'll put a bowl next to your bed just in case you need it." James took it as a sign to go to bed and stay there for the rest of the night.