Chapter 7

tw// alchol usage,drug usage, suicide attempt

It is 7am and Willow puts another beer bottle to her lips. She lived alone despite having friends and a girlfriend. She wanted to live with Mia but couldn't because her roommate is homophobic. But it was an advantage as she always had alone time to hide her feelings. Recently,her mental health plummeted after nearly getting fired for no reason. Instead,they just supensed her for 2 months.

Nobody had heard from him in almost two weeks since he hadn't charged his phone. He couldn't care about it anymore. He hadn't eaten anything stable in a few weeks and only drank alcohol.

Stew was scared for his first friend he ever made. Willow might have died and nobody would realise.

So,he went to her flat to see whether she was still alive or not.

One.

Two.

Three.

"WILLOW!"

Stew was trying to find Willow everywhere.

She was nowhere to be found. He did admit that he was severely upset and panicked for Willow's life.

Finally,it opened the bathroom door to see Willow passed out on the floor. There was an alcohol bottle in her hand and a pill packet was lying on the floor.

"WILLOW"

"WILLOW!"

Stew checked for a pulse. It did. But it was a really weak pulse.

Ze called the ambulance which arrived within 15 minutes. It was too slow for Stew which made the situation worse.

Willow might have died during those 15 minutes and the ambulance was not even going to arrive. It was worried.

Stew texted the group chat

New Start:

StewTries: hey guys.

ImAllexx: hey stew. You ok

StewTries: Willow's in hospital. Its pretty bad. She might not survive.

Inabber: What?

StewTries: He fucking overdosed on drugs and albchol

Inabber: Is she breathing?

StewTries: I'm not sure if she'll survive.

ImAllexx: Which hospital is she at?

StewTries: Kings Hospital London

ImAllexx: Let's all go just in case.

*Last seen at 5:09pm*