Chapter 11

It was time for the funeral. Willow's casket was prepared,her eyes closed peacefully. It was almost like she was asleep rather than dead. But it was a reminder of what had happened.

Stew was waiting outside the room with Alex and George. Lewis,Fray and James arrived a few seconds later with a sodden look on their faces. It has been quiet on the group chat since his death.

The funeral was small and then Willow was finally put into the ground.

Everyone said their final goodbye and cried for about an hour.

They had some food and hung out for the rest of the day. This was what Willow would have wanted for them to do.

At the end of the day, Stew read Willow's note to him.

It read:

Hey Stew.

This is a letter on my life or more importantly why I chose to end it. I wasn;t going to plan on living long as life is boring. I don't want to have a boring life. Also,who would want me on this god forsaken planet.

You were my only friend for years. I only trusted you. I could never trust anyone more than you and Mia. Not even when I was dating Minx in year 1. It's lucky you were here for most of my life.

We played football together on the daily and then some random kid would call you a gingerbread man. Then I would beat their ass. You would always say no but I would do it anyway. I regret doing that, turning back on it now and it was a bit immature I guess. Also,when I nearly killed your ex for being a dick which caused me to go to juvy for a bit.

Anyways,send Mia my love. She will be getting the cat I brought during a manic episode. But you get half of my money so spend it on something to help with your comedy career. You actually deserved to become famous.

Anyways,enjoy your life and don't worry about me.

Kenji will be looking after me.

-Willow.