Chapter 14

a/n: the worst chapter written ever

February was always a dull time of year. Especially if you are ill. This is how Fray felt as they coughed again.

Overnight,they contracted a cough and a high temperature. They hadn't been in the Virus hotspot but they still had the symptoms. So,they had to call the NHS and answer a few questions. They said no to every question apart from the symptoms question in which they answered "Fever and cough".

So,they had to pay for a test to see whether they had COVID or not.

24 hours later,the test came back negative for COVID. So,it wasn't the illness. It must have just been the flu.

The next day,the news came up again saying that the virus rate was increasing rapidly so there could be lockdowns soon. But it would be very unlikely though as the government did not want to lose lots of money.

A month or so later,there was a lockdown announced in Britain to last for 3 weeks.

Nobody was really happy.

James was very unhappy to say the least.

A new start:

James Marriott: I'm so fucking annoyed.

StewTries: Lockdown is going to suck.

ImAllexx: Its so boring.

StewTries: I can barely focus on anything.

ImAllexx: You mentally stable mate?

StewTries: Not really.

ImAllexx: Look after yourself.

StewTries: I'll try.

ImAllexx: Anyways. I'm taking a nap see ya.

Memeulous: You've just woken up but go off ig.

*Last seen at 7:30pm*