ii

millie💞
happiest of birthdays vik! so wish
i could be there to celebrate with you
all!! so much love!💞

vikkstagram
thankyou millie, i wish too!
hopefully we'll see you soon? x

millie💞
absolutely!! x

-
(mw)

Smoothing my dress down, I spun, looking at all angles of my outfit in the mirror- heels making my feet ache already. I'd made sure I'd wrapped and packed Vik's gift, leaving it by the door so I wouldn't forget it.

Grabbing my own extra bag, I left my bedroom. I bent down, rubbing the ginger cat's fur that spread its body across the sofa.

"Bye Ron," I mumbled, grabbing Vik's gift bag and heading towards the Uber that had arrived.

The ride wasn't so long, but my heart had started to pick up the closer I got. And now, standing outside of JJ's flat, I was sweating. I hadn't seen any of them in months; the last time being before splitting with Harry.

"It just isn't working," Harry mumbled, his hair messy. His cheeks were stained with both new and old tears. We'd been up arguing all night, the time reading 5 am now.

"Is it not working? Or do you just not care anymore?" I scoffed, not understanding myself what was going wrong within the relationship. Up until now, i'd thought we'd been doing good.

"Of course I care Millie," He told me calmly, hands cracking his knuckles- a tick he did when he was nervous. It caught my attention, his eyes following mine, him stopping and instead shoving his hands into the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Doesn't seem like it," I muttered. My hands ran across his bedsheet, the boy standing opposite me, body leaning against his wall.

"You know I love you, so much," The boy spoke, voice raspy. It cracked half way through his sentence, eyes filling with fresh tears. "I always have, but right now I can't do this."

I looked up at him, making eye contact with his blue for the first time in hours. His lip was between his teeth, stopping any noises leaving his mouth that he didn't want to expose.

"Have I done something to make you think this?" I questioned, his head shaking no immediately. He walked towards me, crouching in front of me and grabbing my hands.

"Nothing at all," he whispered, thumb stroking circles over my wrist. "Maybe if we have a little break-"

"We both know how breaks end Harry," I shook my head, taking my hands from his. "You either want me or you don't."

He sighed, "Then I can't do this right now."

I didn't even have time to knock, the door flying open to reveal Freya on the other side. Her eyes widened, a loud gasp leaving her lips before she grabbed me, pulling me into possibly the tightest hug.

"What are you doing here?" She choked up, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. I smiled, cupping her face.

"I'm back Frey," I laughed, the girl pulling me into a hug once again.