xxxv

-
(mw)

Harry had stirred in his sleep, causing me to stir, a knock at the door waking me up completely. I didn't move though, thinking whoever it was, would leave. But they continued to knock.

"Answer the fucking door," Harry huffed, pulling the duvet over his head. "It's so loud."

"You answer the door," I mumbled, attempting to snuggle towards him.

"Millie," He shrugged me off. "It's your house, answer."

I frowned, throwing the duvet off of me, and trudging towards the door. I flipped the lights on, the sudden brightness hurting my eyes.

Unlocking the door, my mum and Finlay were standing on the other side. My eyes widened as I gasped, slamming the door.

I heard Finlay let out a laugh, opening the door from their side. My mum had pulled me into a tight hug, the boy dropping their bags onto the sofa.

"What?" I gasped, holding her cheeks in my hands. "Why're you here?"

"Thanks," Finn snorted from behind us. "Thought you missed us."

"I have," I rushed out quickly. I dropped my hands, pulling the boy into a hug. "But like, what?"

"I have news," Mum told me. I stared at her blankly, wondering what sort of news she could possibly have.

"I'm scared," I laughed nervously. Finn had sat down on the sofa, watching us. I turned to him, assuming he already knew.

Mum smiled, taking a step back from me and rubbing her face. She didn't do anything else, so I looked at her confused. She did it again, so my eyes flashed over her face, and then her hands.

My eyes went wide, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. She smiled widely at me, myself squealing while jumping excitedly.

"No way!" I shouted, covering my mouth in shock. I had tears across my cheeks, the woman herself letting tears drop. "Stop!"

"Excited?"

I nodded quickly, "Who? What the hell?"

"You remember when we came for Christmas?" She asked me, I nodded, urging her to continue. "And I went out for New Years with Harry's mum?"

"She got down," Finn told me. I flipped him off, the boy laughing loudly.

"Well, I met him then- and well, yeah," She said, shrugging. "I didn't tell you, incase it wasn't serious, but turns out."

"Mum!" I gasped again, it hardly setting in. "You're getting married!"

The bedroom door closed, and my teary eyes darted towards Harry, who's eyes then widened at my teary state.

"You alright?" He asked me quickly, not noticing the two in the flat. I nodded as the boy walked out, his eyes then flicking between my mum and Finlay.

"Oh, erm, hi," He waved to the two.

"Guess what?" I rushed out, making my way towards him and tugging his arm excitedly. He hummed, so I looked over to mum, where she held her hand up.

"Fuck off," He gasped, before covering his mouth. "Shit, sorry. But, wow. Erm, congrats."

"Thankyou, Harry," she smiled and the boy offered her a hug. His taller body wrapped around her short one, and I smiled as I watched the pair.

"Oh, I'm so happy," I cheered. I pulled her into another hug again. "I can't even believe it."

"Well, it's real so believe it," Finlay shrugged. He'd laid down, scrolling through his phone.

"Yep, thanks Finn."

"For real though," I started, looking at her sincerely. "I'm so happy for you."

"Yeah," Harry nodded from behind me, his hands twirling with my hair. "Me too."

-

Liked by faithlouisak, ksi and others millie my absolute life is getting married!! the kindest woman finally getting what she deserves

millie my absolute life is getting married!! the kindest woman finally getting what she deserves.

view all comments

ksi aye! tell mum watson that i said congrats and i want an invite
- replies millie she said thankyou so much, and you're welcome always!! x

taliamar no way😭, OMG im so happy
- replies millie don't think i've ever cried so many happy tears in my life
- replies taliamar honestly. she deserves all the happiness in the world💓

freyanightingale congrats to my bestie💜, sending you all a big congrats! you all deserve the best and you're finally receiving it.
- replies millie thank u so much freya! we all love you so much xx

faithlouisak AHHH no way🥲crying for her, so happy
- replies millie she loves u so much

-