vii

-
(mw)

I'd stayed at Freya's for three nights in a row- finally leaving due to flat hunting.

Freya🥰
tell me how it goes x

Me
i will do x

The Realtor had shown me five flats so far, her personality warm and causing me to feel guilty asking to see another.

She'd taken me to central London, the flat being only around five minutes from the city centre, meaning only ten minutes, maximum, away from everyone.

It was open plan, the lounge, kitchen and dining section all available as soon as you enter the flat. It had two bedrooms, one being used for storage. The view was stunning too, open and showing all the city.  Beautiful.

"I'll take it," I said to her, mere minutes after being in the flat. Her eyes widened, blue shining right at me.

"Wait." She stopped, placing her clipboard and phone down onto the counter in the kitchen. "You're serious? Like right now? You'll have it?"

I nodded, the woman doing a small clap while an excited squeal of sorts left her mouth. I smiled brightly at her, her cheeks flushing as she stopped.

"Sorry, this is just my first sale and it's exciting," she told me. "It's hard, especially in London, the prices are huge, not many people can commit."

I took a seat at a stool as she handed me some of the paperwork.

"So if you can just sign there," she said, pointing to a line, "and there for now."

I nodded, taking the pen from her and signing my signature on both lines. I could feel her watching, seemingly still in shock at my acceptance.

"You picked good," she smiled, taking the paper back from me, "it truly is stunning. You'll make a fabulous home out of it."

"I can feel it," I told her, standing as we both began to leave the flat, "I think out of them all, it's perfect for me."

The two of us began to walk down the corridor of the apartment building. And as we reached the front doors, she stopped.

"We can meet somewhere so you can pick up the keys when they're ready?" She asked me. I nodded immediately, loving her. "I can email you when they're ready, we can discuss a place."

-

millie just posted a story!

-