xiii

-
(mw)

"I'll see you at Christmas right?" I asked my mum as her hands cupped my face. Her thumbs stroked my cheeks softly, wiping any tears that fell from my eyes.

I hadn't seen them in so long, and it felt as if it was so soon that they were leaving.

She sniffled slightly, a tear escaping her own eye. She nodded though, pulling me into a hug.

"Of course honey, always."

"You'll be coming home, right?" Finn asked, his mood seeming to have dropped over the course of the journey here. I nodded at the taller boy, a small smile appearing on his lips.

"You can come home whenever you want, remember that," Mum told me. I smiled at the older woman, "any friends, boyfriends, dogs. I don't care, just don't be a stranger."

I laughed softly, giving her one last hug. "I won't."

Finn nodded down at me, only offering me a quick fist bump.

"I'll see you later," he spoke softly. I smiled, always a 'see you later'.

"I'll see you later," I repeated, his eyes softening. Mum smiled up at me one last time before they walked away, towards the gate for their plane.

I chewed on my lip, cheeks feeling hot while I watched them walk away. Possibly the worst part of moving away- leaving them behind.

Once they'd disappeared, I spun on my heel, pulling the sleeves of my sweatshirt over my hands and began to walk back to the car.

-

"You good?" JJ asked as I walked into the flat. I nodded, closing the door softly behind me. He smiled at me, walking closer and pulling me into a hug.

I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck, the boy always giving one of the best hugs.

"I just hate having to leave them," I mumbled into his hoodie. I felt him nod against me, his freshly braided hair shifting against me slightly.

"I know," he said, hands rubbing up and down against my sides. "It won't be long until you see them again though."

"Christmas," I told him quietly. "I'm going home."

"See," he started, arms still wrapped around me. "It's halloween in a few days, and then Christmas will fly around."

"I guess," I shrugged, being the one to pull away from the hug. He smiled down at me.

"You'll be good," he said, his tone cheerful. He rubbed my hair, the top becoming messy as he did so. "Can't be down fam, you're the cheery one."

"Speaking of Halloween," he started, leaving me to go back to the kitchen, causing me to sit on the sofa. "Do you know if anyones having a party?"

I shrugged, propping my legs up along the sofa.

"Gonna be shit then," he huffed. I shook my head, his eyebrows raising in confusion.

"I'll have one, new flat and everything." A smile broke out onto the boy's face.

"Yeah?" JJ asked.

"Yeah, I mean, why not?"

Why not?

Only your brand new flat possibly getting trashed. Sick everywhere? Sticky floors with food and drink everywhere? Ruined sofa? Poor Ron?

Yeah. Why not?

"Sick," he said, tone filled with excitement.

-

GROUPCHAT

Big J x
guess who's being
a sick guy and having
a halloween party

Tal💓💗💞
guessing it's not you

Big J x
bit rude

william
spit it out

luxxy
i know

luxxy
talk about taking the piss

me
it's moi xxx

Faith🥰
you absolutely legend

Faith🥰
was so worried we
weren't gonna get one

me
i'm just praying
for my flat

me
i know how much
of a scruff some of
you can be with a drink
down you

behzinga
you're one of
the worst ones.
piss off

Big J x
she can uninvite
you behz

Faith🥰
init be careful

behzinga
who's girlfriend
are you?

Faith🥰
not yours xxx

me
haha ethan

Harry🤎
what

luxxy
wdym what?

Harry🤎
idk what's happening

luxxy
millie's having
a halloween party

Harry🤎
bangin

me
who even said
you're invited????

me
i don't recall

Harry🤎
i best be

me
well ur not xx

Harry🤎
i know where u live

me
stalker

Harry🤎
you know it

cal x
piss off flirting

cal x
or do it in
private. phones
going mad

me
sorry cal❤️❤️❤️

me
but like for real
everyone's coming
right?

Tal💓💗💞
yes
Message liked by: Harry🤎, Faith🥰, Big J x, luxxy, cal x, behzinga, william, joshua, bestie tobs, vikstar⭐️, si, ginge, Freya🤍