Chapter 5

hello luvs sorry for not posting in  a while i got caught up in school...

The next day you decided to take a walk through the garden so you could clear my mind. walking through the garden was something you did a lot, because the flowers were always blooming and never ceased to amaze you with how great they smelled.

"What a sweet flower ," as you picked a flower that stood out from the others because it in a scene glittered like it was just watered.

When you picked it up it glowed more and bloomed to its fullest. So shortly after you felt bad for picking such a beautiful flower, you used you power to make a vine and attach the flower to it former glory.

"Next time you should just look not touch right?"

At the sudden sound you jumped a little. Turning on your heels you where met with your brothers thoughtful gaze.

"Oh, hi there Azan where did you come from?"

"I was walking out here as well just to clear my head, seems like you came out here for the same reason..."

"Heh guess so, I just felt bad for picking the flower that's all."

"Ah I see, well I didn't know you knew how to control plants yet we haven't really gone over that yet."

"Actually I don't really know much myself I kinda just asked and the vine responded I guess."

"Well little did you know that is the trick for controlling plants ask for there help. Most of the time they will."

"Wow! Really! Cool! "

"You are such a dork Y/n..."

"Am not!"you said in protest. He was already gone. You sighed and kept tending to the plants so you could make all of the flowers healthy and strong.

 You sighed and kept tending to the plants so you could make all of the flowers healthy and strong

A/N: Here is one of the flowers you tended to:)

After you tended to the flowers Azan called you inside because the letter from UA had come.You ran inside as you excitedly jumped up and down in you seat as you opened the letter to be met with a hologram.

"Hello we are happy to inform you miss. l/n that you got a total of 75 points not only from defeating robots but also from saving all of those people who where in trouble.Not only that but you got the second highest score on the entire leader board.You have passed.

Shortly after the message self destructed and caught you off guard.

"Geez that was unnecessary"

"heh mini heat attack?"

"yup".

Time skip brought to you by Azawas cats.

"Its my first day and i can't wait"you ran through the halls and ran into a opening door.

Oh my gosh i am so sorry i should have been paying attention it wont happen ag-"

Don't worry about it I'm fine" you said with a smile

You looked up to see who you ran into and you saw that it was the green headed boy from earlier. Izuku midoriya was it?

"Midoriya was it?"

"U-uh y-yeah that's it."

"Well what class are you in?"

"1A. I think, what about you."

"Cool I'm in your class.!"

Y-yeah that sounds cool.

You both walked to class in awkward silence after that conversation.

Once you got to the big door that had 1A on it you walked in and saw a hot headed boy with hid feet on the desk, and another student yelling at the hot headed one.

" Take your feet off the desk at once! It is disrespecting school property!"

"Did your old school stick a stick up your ass or where you born with it?!"

"That is not how you treat you fellow classmates! Apologize immediately.

You walked over to a open seat at the back of the class and sat down.Zoning out a little you didn't knowing the pick hared girl come to ask your name.

"Hey what is your name?"

"O-oh sorry I zoned out there for a bit, anyways my name is y/n l/n

"No problem hun by the way your really pretty."

"Thanks but what is your name"

"Mina Ashido At your service!"

"Cool! What's your quirk?"

"Acid I can shoot acid."

You both kept talking till you both were shut up by a caterpillar? human caterpillar.

"Alright brats shut up and put these on and go out front for a quirk assessment test."

A/N: Ending it  here so That there is a whole chapter for the assessment test :)

here is a meme to make your day:)