chapter 22

A/N: Hey guys! it's been a hot minute. I really was looking for something to do and so the i remembered that my fan-fiction exists.

Please forgive me for not posting as often lately.

The next few days flew by, mostly because there were only sometimes where you and the rest of class A get to learn things from school. The last few weeks have been focused on teamwork and getting to know them all.

*You are currently in the dorms *

"Hey what do you guys want to watch since we're not doing anything now?" Kirishima asked you all.

"I wanna watch something scary!"

" I wanna watch anime!"

Just as you all had started arguing about what movie to sit and watch Mr. Aizawa walked into the dorms telling everyone to get there track suits on.

" Alright  let's go get ready everyone!" Iida stated rather loudly.

You and the rest of the class all kinda groaned and decided to go get ready.

Mr. Aizawa was waiting outside for the whole class to show

"Today we will be resuming regular hero course classes" Aizawa blatantly said

" Nice! glad to be back in the swing of things."

"Manly!"

"But there will be partners and groups for this class B will be joining us today."

"Aww man! i don't want to work with Monoma!"

"Sero it can't be that bad really."

"Sure Y/n act like he's not a dickhead."

"He might be a dickhead but that doesn't mean we have to be rude every time he's around!"

"HA LIKE THAT LOSER COULD GET ME DOWN!

'Gees Bakugou we are legit right here.'

" SHUT UP EXTRA!"

" Aww you think I'm extra!?" you said teasing him to make him mad.

" YEAH I DO YOUR AND EXTRA!"

"But i thought extras were sweet?"

" WHAT ARE ON ON ABOUT?!?!"

" Well I thought that when you get ice cream when you ask for toppings those are extra."

" YOU MOTHER- UGH!"

"He-he"

" Alright they are here stop fighting."

" Now I'll explain the assignment. What we will be doing today is paring you all up with on random person from 1B, once you get your partner you each will be given a buff or debuff. Both sides will draw one of these and in result you will be fighting someone with equal less or higher advantage."

All of you got the box with little cards that had advantages and disadvantages written on them.

Once you all had your cards you pared up with one random person from 1B.

"Shoot I got a debuff!"

" That's okay Denki just beat their butt!"

You started to read yours, "Cool I got a debuff to denks!"

 "HOW ARE YOU JUST SO CHILL ABOUT IT!"

" Woah! my dude calm down, like I said you got this."