chapter 15

A/n: Hello luv's this chapter will most likely be trash so just prepare yourselves.

     The next day you teleported a ways away from U.A. Tucking the key around you neck you walked back to class. I wonder if midoriya is back on his feet.

   Walking through the door you skipped to your seat happy and hoping that the three hospital ridden boy would be in class. Just as you sat down, after making small talk with Mina and the other girls a familiar green bush like boy walked in the door with a few bandages on his face.

"Hey midoriya good to see you up and walking again".

"O-oh thanks I-I guess"

"It is great that you are well enough to join us for class today!" Iida proudly announced.

'T-thanks again Iida."

"How are the other two?"

"You mean todoroki and kacchan?"

"Yup"

"O-Oh they are w-well just some final check ups"

"That's good to hear!"

"Damn- you really beat their asses yesterday if midoriya walked in before them."

Just as he said that the boys walked in the room blank expressions both covered in bandages.

"OH MY GOSH DENKI WHAT IF HE HEARD YOU!!!!"

"I did but I take no offense to what the class idiot says" Todoroki coldly stated.

"WHAT DUNCE FACE SAY I SWEAR I'LL KICK HIS A-!"

"Language!" iida scolded.

After a few more minutes of bickering  Mr. Aizawa hopped into the room.

"Alright everyone today we have study period for the entire day finals are in a few days"

"Oh no I am gonna fail..." (poor kaminari)

"hey momo could you help us study?"

"I don't see why not Jiro"

"I'll help everyone who wants it today in class and after school we can go to my place for more studying."

"Hey I can't attend I need to train with my brother." 

'Oh that's quite alright you are extremely smart."

"Thanks Momo!"

"It's really no problem!"

"Well it is good that there is no hard feelings-

"Why do you feel the need to apologize! just say it like this -I'M NOT COMING ETHER SO LEAVE ME ALONE TO STUDY!

"Bakugou that's not polite that's why..."

Also here- you need this for all who pass finals."

"For what Mr. Aizawa?"

"We are going on a camping trip after during thew summer and those who don't pass have to do more work that the others.

"SUMMER CAMP FINALLY SOMETHING NORMAL!!!" the class roared.

"Aizawa sense had that glint in his eye there is something else to it" (thinking)

"uhh where exactly is the training camp Aizawa?"

"How did know it was a training camp I never said that?!"