chapter17

Hello luv's. have a good day and enjoy the chapter.

The next morning you all woke up to an alarm so you all could go make breakfast.After breakfast everyone continued to go and put their track suites on.

'y/n may I talk to you?" Aizawa asked

"Oh, yeah whats up?"

"i wanted to talk about the training for you."

"Seems reasonable."

Well we all know that you were the one who helped everyone get through the forest so quickly."

"Yes"

"the others and I have decided to let you train yourself in the more nature-y prospects of your quirk."

"Oh cool! So does that mean I can just run off into the forest?"

"Yes, but stay withing  a square mile oh the lodge, be back by four."

"Alright will do! I'm gon do that now!"

You happily bounced into the forest and started using your more earthy powers.

You climbed trees and turned into magical animals (an example is the one on the cover).

It was a long day but you couldn't be less tired. Having fun and exploring were your favorite things to do.

So you wanted to try out one last form before you got back so you could help with dinner.

You focused and floated and floated up in to the canopy of the treetops.Shrinking down to small enough to fit in someones hand. Light engulfed you and what do you know another outfit change.

Your dress was short and came off the shoulders, long flowing hair

Your dress was short and came off the shoulders, long flowing hair. pointed glistening wings that sparkled little when you moved. The glow of firefly's surrounding you.

You flew down to a low root that was sitting and took the time to see if it worked all the way.

"damn I look good. Good job me!"

After you had checked everything and made sure it was safe to fly you lept into the air and flew.

You had hardly noticed but in your fairy form you were faster.

Arriving at the camp from almost a mile away seemed to go by in seconds.

You were so focused on how cool it is to be a fairy that you didn't notice when someone was in front of you.

So you flew right into them you'd think it was a classmate but you weren't sure.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY? DID YOU HURT YOU WING!!?"