A Day With Naruto... Kind Of

The next day I woke up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I poured cereal in it and then milk. "So" said a voice, as I looked up seeing Ino. "Temari tells me you need the whole weekend" she said, as I smiled. "Yeah, I'm really excited" I said, as Ino smirked devilishly. "So what do you have planned?" she asked, as I paused and blinked a few times. "Planned? I really don't have anything planned" I said, as Ino sighed. "Seriously? Your getting married to him and your not going to try anything?" asked Ino, as I blushed. "Geez Ino, not everything is about sex you know" I said "Yeah right" said Temari, as I stopped and looked at her wearing a baggy t-shirt that stopped at her knees. She sat on the couch and glanced at me. "Guys expect it" said Temari, as I crossed my arms. "Naruto doesn't" I said, as they giggled. "Come on Mizuki, if anything he's waiting until your ready" said Ino, as I paused and looked down at my cereal which was now soggy. "Great... now I have no idea what to do" I said, as Ino and Temari walked over to me. "We can help" they said, as I gloomed. "Fine... whatever" I said, as they smiled. After breakfast, I got changed but stopped when the door knocked. I answered it and I smiled as Naruto hugged me. "Naruto" I said happily, as he smiled and nuzzled his face into my neck. "I have today off want to spend the day together?" he asked, as I paused looking back at Ino and Temari. "One sec" I said getting out of his grasp. Naruto paused tilting his head to the side looking at me. I walked over to Ino and Temari and they smiled. "Don't worry we'll get everything" said Ino "Just promise we get to use some of the stuff when we buy it" she said, as I paused blinking a few times but nodded unsure of what she meant. "Mizuki?" questioned Naruto, as I turned to him. "Coming" I said walking over to him. He smiled grabbing my hand and we walked out of my dorm. "Sorry about that" I said, as he smiled. "Hey don't worry, we can spend the whole day together" he said, as I smiled putting my head on his shoulder. "That sounds perfect" I said, as Naruto blushed looking down at me. "Ah-hem" said a voice, as we stopped seeing Sasuke. "What?" asked Naruto, as Sasuke sighed. "Idiot you have a test tomorrow" said Sasuke, as Naruto growled. "Don't care" said Naruto, as he grabbed my wrist and we started running. Somehow we ended up on the roof and Naruto closed the door behind him. I breathed heavily and then I blushed as Naruto wrapped his hands around my waist. "That headband really does suit you" I said, as he smirked and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed him back.  I then smiled as we started making out there for a bit and then Naruto growled as his cell phone rang. "Give me a sec" he said, as I nodded when he answered his cell phone. "What?" asked Naruto, as he growled and lowered his head. "Fine" he said, as he hanged up his phone. "Mizuki" he said, as I hugged him and he blushed looking down at me. "I'll help you study" I said, as Naruto smiled and held me close. "I love you Mizuki" he said, as I closed my eyes. "I love you too" I said, as he smiled brushing my hair with his fingers. We walked to his dorm and I paused seeing Shikamaru narrowing his eyes and Sasuke glaring at Naruto. "What did you think you could get away with not studying?" asked Shikamaru, as Naruto sighed. "Be quiet, he's here now isn't he?" I said grabbing his arm and we walked into the dining room. "Get your books I'll help" I said, as Naruto smiled. He walked to his room and Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "What?" I asked "You really think you can help him?" he asked, as I narrowed my eyes. "I did in high school" I said, as Sasuke hpmhed and turned his head. Naruto walked back over and sat next to me. We started reading through everything... and as time went by Naruto knew all the correct answers. When dinner came I hugged Naruto, as he smirked embracing it. "I'm so proud of you" I said, as he smiled and cupped my face causing me to blush and smile while looking at him. "Ah-hem" said Sasuke, as Naruto growled and I sighed. "I get it, geez you were less annoying when I moved my stuff in my sisters room" I said, as he hpmhed and turned his head. Naruto walked me to the door and he sighed. "Sorry Mizuki" he said, as I hugged him. "Its fine, I love the chance to be even near you" I whispered, as Naruto blushed and cupped my face. "This really is torture isn't it?" he asked, as I smiled sadly. "Just promise you'll come over at the weekend alone" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips. I blushed and kissed him back. "I promise" he whispered breaking the kiss.

When coming back to my dorm I looked seeing Ino and Temari smiling. "What?" I asked "Candles, Food, Movies, Music and... the Outfits" said Ino and Temari, as I smiled. "Thanks guys" I said, as they hugged me. "Okay, next is planning" said Temari, as I nodded. When done I walked to my room and sighed opening my curtains. I then blushed bright red seeing Naruto changing. I quickly shut my curtains and turned my head... I totally forgot all about him living across from me. I blushed eyeing back at the curtain and slowly opening it again. I then lowered my eyes a bit seeing how handsome he looked. It felt like eternity since I've seen him like that. I then stopped as my cell phone rang. I closed the curtain and looked seeing it was... Sasuke. I gloomed and answered it. "What?" I asked "You looked really happy today" he said, as I paused. "Why do you care?" I asked "Come on you know I care" he said, as I sighed and opened the curtain. I then narrowed my eyes seeing Sasuke and Naruto listening on the phone. I then growled and smirked looking at my phone. "Well you know it was hard especially when all I wanted to do was strip Naruto naked and have my way with him" I said seductively "EH" shouted Naruto, as I heard a slap. "Don't be stupid" said Sasuke, as I smirked. "Why not... what were you trying to prove by having Naruto listen in on a conversation I have with you... besides" I said looking at them through my window. "Naruto half naked is a pleasure enough already for the eyes" I said, as I closed my curtain hearing yelling. "How the hell did you know that?" asked Sasuke "Wouldn't you like to know" I whispered and hanging up my cell phone. I looked through the window again in the corner seeing them arguing. I then giggled and got changed and getting into bed. I still couldn't wait for the weekend.

To Be Continued...