With Naruto... and Sasuke?

Once back at the dorm I looked at the room Temari wanted me to take and I sighed and started unpacking. I then stopped hearing knocking at the door. I walked over to it and opened the door and before I could even ask who it was Naruto was wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing my lips. I blushed kissing him back "Naruto" said a voice, as we stopped and we looked seeing Shikamaru really annoyed. "Sorry I haven't seen her all summer" said Naruto, as I smiled and hugged him. "I missed you too" I said as he smiled. "So what did you do without me during your lonely summer?" asked Naruto, as I giggled a bit. "What makes you think it was lonely? Maybe I had a few guys over" I said teasing him. He looked at me so not amused. "Mizuki" said Naruto, as I sighed and punched his arm. "Seriously I was joking" I said, as he growled and hugged me closer. "Just for that I'm not letting you go" he said, as I raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? I'm not even done packing yet" I said, as Naruto smirked. "Perfect you can switch with Shikamaru and live with me" said Naruto "Fat chance" said Shikamaru "Why not you get to be with your Temari" said Naruto "Well for one thing it's against school policy" said Shikamaru "And another thing you might get horny" said Temari, as I blushed bright red and turned my head. "Temari seriously shut up" I said, as she giggled and Naruto sighed. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. “Yes I had a lonely summer without you Naruto and I think it's safer for me to stay with Temari" I said, as he puffed his cheeks but soon hugged me closer. "Fine" he said, as I smiled. "Now let me finish unpacking and I'll meet you at the food court later for dinner" I said, as he smirked and kissed me. "Promise?" he asked, as I smiled and nodded. He let me go and he walked out with Shikamaru who pointed out that running everywhere with Naruto was troublesome.

I started unpacking and my final item was a picture of Naruto and I with Kyuubi still a baby. I smiled placing it on my nightstand and sighed sitting on my bed. "Alright no more secrets" said Temari at my door way, as I looked at her and sighed. I walked up to her and looked around making sure no one was peeking in our dorm. I held out my left hand and twist my ring around showing my diamond on my marriage finger. Temari's eyes widened "EHHHHHHHHH" she screamed, as I covered her mouth. "Shush, no one knows but Kiba and Hinata, as well as our parents you have to keep quiet about it until I talk to Naruto about it" I said, as she smirked closing her eyes. "So your still a virgin then?" she asked, as I blushed bright red. "What does that have to do with anything?" I shouted, as she smirked hiding the diamond on my finger. "It means that Naruto hasn't turned you on yet" she said, as I growled hiding my face. "Let's just go please, everyone is waiting" I said walking ahead of her and she giggled. I knew Temari was right, but give me a break I was eighteen and had plenty of time... didn't I? I shook my head and saw Naruto, Shikamaru, as well as Chouji, Kiba, Hinata and Ino. "Hey" said Ino, as I smiled. "Hey" I said, as I sat next to Naruto. "So what do you think pretty fancy university isn't it?" asked Ino, as I nodded. "Yeah and luckily for me I only have classes on Mondays" I said "Same here" said Shikamaru, as I turned to Naruto. "And what about you?" I asked, as he sighed. "I have Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays with Terumi" he said, as I smiled. "Eh is that right" I said, as he growled. "Don't even I'm still pissed that I have to see her" said Naruto, as I smiled. "So should we believe that rumour true then?" asked Shikamaru, as I stopped and looked at Naruto. "Well... no... uh" said Naruto, as I sighed and closed my eyes. "Fine, go ahead... I guess it won't be a secret anymore anyway" I said, as everyone looked between us. "Mizuki and I were going to run away" said Naruto, as they stopped and looked at us. "Run away?" said Chouji "Well our parents weren't into the idea of us getting married so-" said Naruto, as everyone looked at us shocked, except Kiba and Hinata. "What?" they shouted, as I sighed and closed my eyes. "Anyway, they agreed but only till after we finish university" I said, as they looked at us not knowing what to say. "Well, that is something troublesome" said Shikamaru, as Naruto wrapped his arm around my waist. "But we really don't mind waiting a bit longer" said Naruto, as I smiled. "Well that is just... wow" said Chouji, as Ino sat beside me. "So let's see the ring" said Ino, as I blushed showing my diamond, and Hinata smiled looking at it as well as Temari. "Is that what you spent your whole salary on while working at Ichiraku?" asked Kiba, as Naruto smirked. "Pretty much" he said, as I smiled. "I'm so envious" sighed Ino "Way to go Naruto making us have to step up our relationship with your damn ring" said Kiba, as Naruto smiled nervously.

After dinner everyone left but me and Naruto... what did you expect we hadn't seen each other in months and now to finally be sitting by each other, it felt bliss. "So how's Kyuubi?" asked Naruto, as I smiled. "He's gotten bigger that's for sure, he could probably attack Sasuke" I said "Finally" whispered Naruto, as I glanced at him. "Finally?" I questioned, as Naruto smiled nervously. "Uh, never mind, so... anything else new?" asked Naruto, as I smiled and kissed his lips. "I missed you" I said, as he smiled even more. However our peace didn't last long when Deidara-sempai and Sasori-sempai showed up in front of us. "This is sickening. Un." said Deidara, as I raised an eyebrow. "What is?" I asked "Don't mind him, he's just angry because you ended up with short blonde dobe over there instead of Itachi" said Sasori, as Naruto narrowed his eyes. "Why would she end up with Itachi?" asked Naruto, as I sighed holding my head. "You mean you didn't tell him?" asked Sasori "Tell me what?" asked Naruto, as I growled. "Of course I didn't tell him it isn't relevant" I said "Are you nuts of course it is he could break up with you and you could be with Itachi. Un." said Deidara, as I growled more. "I'm not going anywhere near that perverted freak so butt out" I shouted, as Deidara hpmhed and walked away with Sasori following him. I lowered my eyes towards Naruto to see him looking at me seriously, yet sadly. "Mizuki... what happened between you and Itachi?" he asked, as I banged my head on the table. "Do we really have to talk about this?" I asked, as I paused feeling Naruto grabbing my wrist, and I could feel his piercing eyes looking at me. "You promise you won't get mad?" I asked, as he closed his eyes and turned his head. "It depends what it is and what was going on that you couldn't tell me" he said "It was when we were fighting and I was avoiding you" I said, as his eyes widened and he looked at me shocked. "You mean all that time you were seeing Itachi" he said, as I shook my head. "No it only happened once and I hated him for it" I said, as he held me closer. "Okay now I'm skeptical" he said, as I sighed and looked at him. "Do you want me to tell you or not?" I asked, as he turned his head. "I don't know after hearing the way you’re explaining it" he said, as I growled. "Naruto" I said "Fine" said Naruto sighing "She got drunk at the annual Konoha University party and Itachi started making out with her trying to seduce her, but she got pissed left and I took her home" said Sasuke sitting in front of us. "You did what? And he? And? Is that when you decided to threaten me?" shouted Naruto, as Sasuke sighed and closed his eyes. "Yes because you were hurting her inside" said Sasuke, as I looked at Naruto. "Are you angry with me?" I asked, as Naruto paused and looked at me. "No... Well kind of for different reasons, but just tell me one thing" said Naruto pausing as I looked at him and smiled. "He was a lousy kisser if that's what you want to know" I said, as Naruto blushed and turned his head. "I wasn't going to ask that" he said, as I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. "Okay" I said smiling, as he smiled back at me. "Have you seen your sister yet?" asked Sasuke, as I stopped and looked at him. "No, why should I be worried?" I asked, as Sasuke sighed closing his eyes. "She has gotten totally insane recently" said Sasuke, as I raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked "What do you mean why?" shouted a voice, as Naruto and I turned our heads to see Tomomi with Suigetsu. "Are you in trouble" laughed Suigetsu, as I growled. "Marriage? Are you serious?" said Tomomi, as I sighed and closed my eyes. "I don't remember asking you what to do with my love life" I said, as Tomomi growled. "At least I have sense to wait after school and get a job" said Tomomi "What do you think I'm doing here" I said, as she growled. "You were about to run away" said Tomomi "So what does that have to do with you?" I shouted "Everything" shouted Tomomi. "Wow this is entertaining" said Suigetsu. "Shut up" said Naruto and Sasuke.

To Be Continued...