The End

Time passed and things changed. Itachi was with my cousin. Temari and Shikamaru ran away to get married. Hinata and Kiba are still strong. Sakura ended up moving to another school. Sasuke... well Sasuke is still popular but he wants to be around us still for the company. Naruto doesn't mind as long as he doesn’t come close to his room anymore. Naruto graduated and is now a teacher like his father. Kyuubi is old, but he had gotten together with a local dog and they had puppies. Me? Well I graduated college and became a model. Naruto didn't mind as long as I was still his... actually right after we moved we got our own house and yes we did get married

. We walked into our new house and Naruto smiled brushing his hands through my hair as we were lying on the bed. "Mizuki" said Naruto, as I looked up at him. "I love you" he said, as I smiled and kissed him. "There is one thing from my new bride that I want" he said, as I paused. "Oh?" I questioned, as he kissed my neck and I smiled closing my eyes. My eyes then widened as I felt his hands slide to my waist. "Uzumaki" I said, as he smirked. "I can't wait anymore" he whispered, as I blushed and closed my eyes feeling his hands on my stomach. Before I knew it we were both naked and I swallowed a pill. He smirked and sucked on my neck some more. I then gasped as he started massaging my body. "Na-ruto" I said, as he chuckled. I then blushed feeling his finger at my hole. I winced and then moaned as he started massaging inside me. I then closed my eye and blushed looking at him. Naruto smirked taking out his finger and I blushed seeing him sucking on his finger. "Naruto" I said, as he chuckled and then nibbled on my ear. "You taste amazing Mizuki" he whispered, as I blushed and hugged him close. "Baka" I whispered, as he smirked and then my eyes widened as I felt his member at my hole. "Naruto" I said, as he kissed my lips and I closed my eyes kissing him back. I then winced and groaned feeling Naruto pushing himself inside of me. "Easy Mizuki" he whispered, as I closed my eyes and grabbed the blankets from underneath me. I then gasped as Naruto licked my stomach. I looked down at him blushing seeing him breathing heavily as well. We then both shouted as Naruto fully trusted himself inside of me. Naruto started kissing every limb of my body while I was breathing heavily. "N-ar-uto" I wheezed, as he looked at me. I took his headband off and his hair flopped down. I smiled and took both my hands brushing through his hair. Naruto smiled and closed his eyes just feeling my touch. "Mizuki" he whispered, as I looked into his eyes. "I need to release myself" he said, as I cupped his face and kissed his lips. He smirked kissing me back. "Okay" I said, as he smiled. "I'll be as gentle as possible" he said, as I nodded. I winced as Naruto slowly pulled himself out of me and I winced again when he pushed himself back in. After a few moments my eyes widened and I shouted in pleasure. Naruto stopped looking at me and I breathed heavily. "Why did you stop?" I asked, as Naruto smiled and kissed my neck. "I didn't expect that reaction from you" he said, as I kissed his lips. Naruto continued and then again I shouted when he hit my sweet spot. We then both shouted as Naruto came inside me. Naruto pulled himself out and I breathed heavily closing my eyes. Naruto grabbed a blanket and wrapped both of us with it. "That was incredible" I whispered placing my hand on his chest seeing it bouncing up and down. "Yeah it was wasn't it" he said, as I smiled and rested my head on his chest. "Wasn't it worth the wait?" I asked, as he smirked and kissed my lips. "Way better than touching myself" he said, as I giggled. "Naruto" I said, as I blushed when he brushed my hair with his hand and then he cupped my face. "I love you Mrs. Uzumaki" he said, as I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you too" I said, as he smirked and hugged me close. "Want to go again?" he whispered, as I blushed and looked at him shock. "Again?" I questioned, as Naruto smirked and kissed my lips.

And that's it... that's the story of how I met my one and only love... sure it doesn't look glamorous or a princess dream. However it is what I always hoped for a man who wants nothing to be with me, to hold me and to love me; and isn't that a happy ending in itself? Sure there are some crazy dreams out there, some hopes and some longings. But mine started in my high school with a blonde hair boy with blue eyes who started off pulling pranks, later becoming the only guy who made me happy. Thanks to Konoha High school and University I became who I wanted to be... Mrs. Naruto Uzumaki... and who knows maybe our children will have the same fate.

The End