Drifting Far But Yearning Love

In the middle of the night I paused when my cell phone rang. "Hello?" I questioned "You still mad?" asked Naruto, as I sighed looking at Kyuubi looking at me sadly. It's like they both knew I was upset. "No... I'm not mad any more" I said "Good... because there's a party tomorrow" he said, as I stopped and blushed. "Eh... so you'll take advantage of me, but you won't spend the weekend with me" I said "Oi Mizuki" he said, as I giggled. "I'm teasing" I said crawling over to my window and opened the curtain a bit with my hand seeing Naruto on his bed sighing. "I just... want us to be together as fast as possible... and being alone with you... will cause a lot of trouble for the both of us" he said, as I smiled looking at him standing up. "I know... by the way... have you ever taken that headband off since I gave it to you?" I asked, as Naruto smirked. "I only take it off when going in the shower" he said, as I giggled. "Eh... why not with the shower... you would look so much sexier" I whispered, as Naruto blushed and I giggled. "Mizuki you have to stop teasing me like that" he said, as I looked at him leaning against the wall and putting his hands in his pants. I giggled and closed my eyes. "Naruto touching yourself while on the phone is very rude" I said, as his eyes widened. "EH" he shouted, as I leaned against the wall so he wouldn't see me. "Mizuki" he said, as I smiled while looking at Kyuubi wagging his tail. "How are you doing that?" asked Naruto, as I smiled. "If I tell you promise you won't tell Sasuke or anyone else?" I asked "You know I won't" he said, as I opened the curtain and smiled. "Look out your window" I said, as Naruto paused and his eyes widened looking at me smiling at him. "MIZUKI" he shouted, as I hid when his door opened and I closed the curtains. "Why the hell are you shouting?" asked Sasuke "Eh sorry" said Naruto, as I giggled. "Mizuki how long have you been watching me?" asked Naruto, as I smiled opening the curtain. "Please you know I wouldn't do it unless I had to" I said, as Naruto smirked looking at me. "Reminds me of back in high school" he said, as I smiled. "Tomorrow" I said, as he paused. "Yeah?" he questioned "Don't let anyone touch me besides you okay" I said, as he smiled. "Mizuki... you know I hate other people touching you" he said, as I smiled. "I know I just... miss you" I said, as Naruto paused looking at me smiling sadly. "Good night Naruto" I said blowing him a kiss. He smirked and blew me one too. "Night Mizuki" he said, as I hanged up my phone.

The next day I got up and smiled seeing Kyuubi sleeping. I got up and opened the curtain seeing Naruto sleeping. I walked to the kitchen and poured milk and cereal. "Hey" said Ino, as I smiled. "Hey" I said "Sorry about last night, heard Sasuke wrecked the whole thing for you" she said, as I sighed. "Yeah but its okay... I kind of had fun talking with Naruto last night" I said, as Ino smiled. "Lucky you... Sasuke wrecked my whole night" said Temari walking out. Temari and Ino then stopped when Kyuubi came out barking. "Shh Kyuubi" I said, as he wagged his tail and licked my face. "Wow that dog has gotten huge" said Temari, as I smiled. "Can he stay here after I get the deans permission?" I asked, as they smiled. "I'm cool with it" said Temari "Me too having a guard dog would be awesome" said Ino, as I got changed after eating breakfast. I grabbed Kyuubi's collar and we started walking to the dean's office. I knocked on the door and he opened it looking down at me. "Dogs are against school policy" he said, as I sighed. "I'm so sorry Mr. Dean, but you see he ran away from my house to find me and... please let him stay with me I promise he'll be on his best behaviour" I said bowing my head. Kyuubi then whined and looked sad. "Bee said you were something like this" he said, as I stopped and looked at him. "You know Bee" I said, as he hpmhed and smirked at me. "I'm his brother" he said, as I smiled. "It’s very nice to meet you" I said, as Kyuubi barked and licked his face. The dean sighed and patted Kyuubi's head. "Very well... but one call about him and he's gone" he said, as I nodded. The dean then signed a note and handed it to me. "Keep this just in case the teachers have questions" he said, as I nodded. We walked back and then I stopped and Kyuubi growled. I looked seeing Naruto and Sasuke. "Shh Kyuubi" I said, as he growled narrowing his eyes. "Hey" said Naruto, as I smiled and hugged him. "Why were you coming from the dean's office?" asked Sasuke, as I smiled showing him the form. "He's allowed Kyuubi to stay at my dorm" I said, as Naruto smiled and Sasuke growled. Kyuubi growled and started barking. Sasuke jumped and glared at the dog. "Kyuubi Sit" said Naruto, as Kyuubi stopped and sat down wagging his tail. "Why the hell does he listen to you?" asked Sasuke, as I smiled petting Kyuubi's head. "Because Naruto is his daddy isn't he" I said cupping Kyuubi's head with both hands and started making kissing faces at Kyuubi. Kyuubi barked and licked my face making me smile. "That is so wrong" said Sasuke walking away. "So? Ready for the party tonight?" asked Naruto, as I sighed. "Not really" I said, as Naruto smiled. "Hey don't worry I'll be right there" he said, as I nodded. "I have some stuff to catch up on I'll see you at the party" said Naruto, as I nodded. Kyuubi and I started walking back to the dorm and I looked down at him. "Is it me or are we drifting more apart?" I asked looking down at Kyuubi. He then whined and lowered his ears. "I hope not too" I said opening the door. "There he is" said Ino, as we paused. "We bought a whole bunch of doggy stuff" said Ino "You bought a lot of doggy stuff" said Temari, as I closed the door and Ino put on a black collar. She then put a dog bowl full of food in front of him. Kyuubi wagged his tail and started eating. I smiled and walked to my room changing into a black and orange stripped dress that reached to the ground and showed my back. I pinned up my hair and walked out. "Mizuki" said Temari, as I turned my head and looked at her seeing her in a silky long green dress. "You look awesome" she said, as I smiled. "Thanks I'm really nervous" I said, as Ino smiled coming out in a purple frilly dress that stopped at her knees. "Let's go" said Temari, as Ino put food and water down in two separate bowls. I looked at Kyuubi and petted his head and he wagged his tail. The three of us walked out and made our way to... Sasori's place.

To Be Continued...